Last Movie You Watched?

this sounds fantastic! i just checked the imdb site,

Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)

I was thinking of another entire different film, got the titles mixed up but I thought i'd let you know about it anyway its a great film too, the film was
The Affair of the Necklace , it received mixed ratings (or half good) but i think its all one the individuals, I liked it as to me, it was a fun interwining of historical glimpse of france and trickery, even though the story was abit choppy (maybe edited too much?) overall it was good, apparently custome films are hard to make, authenticity is often gauged and maybe misunderstood?

Yes unfortunately that was another aspect of the movie that didn't catch me. Delft (where the story takes place) looked more like an ancient Venice and not like a 17th Centuray dutch city ;) I tried to look past it since most of the action took place inside anyway.

It's a good movie... fantastic even but I just didn't get the same feelings than reading the book. I might have to check out the movie you mentioned. Sounds interesting too...

An old movie called The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974). I like these 70s movies. :)

I watched Push and I went to the theater to see Final Destination 4. Couldn't always hear what was going on but the 3D graphics were awesome!!!

Just watched Chronicles of Riddick. I think it was pretty cool. I'm gonna be watching Final Destination too, after I finish all of my finals which is this week. :D

Hard Way, It was funny. Yes, I finally catch up to see one of Michael Fox's perform.

Watched 17 Again last night, it was funny, good and little sad.

Last night, I rented a movie, "Elegy". I watched it and it was good.

Killshot , right now gonna start watching it dunno how its be will report..

saw THE PROPOSAL last nite..... I actually enjoyed it. now watching THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD. it's hilarious! the original title is Joheunnom nabbeunnom isanghannom. It's a korean movie in China

I copied this from my MySpace so forgive me for the html stuff

<option>Viewed in September:</option>
<option>Day For Night</option>
<option>The Maltese Falcon</option>
<option>IP Man</option>
<option>Dobermann </option>
<option>Karaoke Terror</option>
<option>The Hustler</option>
<option>Wet Dreams</option>
<option>Wet Dreams 2</option>
<option>Transsiberian</option>
<option>Weekend With My Mother</option>