Last Movie You Watched?

Hehe Pepsi, I seen that- have the DVD's of it (the series part)
Which one? The mini series or the television series?

They did 3 of them... V: The Mini Series, V: The Final Battle, and V: The Original Series.

Well, I watched The Sky Crawlers and it wasn't as good as I thought it would. :(

Just watched Marley & Me.... Oh my gosh, it was so good but it was so sad at the end. I almost cried at the end but I didn't, still it was so sad.

Just saw "Gran Torino". Clint Eastwood sure channeled Dirty Harry in that movie. The movie's car, a 1972 Gran Torino reminded me when I was hunting for my 2nd car after the Grand Prix and I spotted a red 1972 Sport at a car lot way back in 1989. I wanted that, but I had to settle for a 1980 Thunderbird then.

Last edited:
Just saw "Gran Torino". Clint Eastwood sure channeled Dirty Harry in that movie. The movie's car, a 1972 Gran Torino reminded me when I was hunting for my 2nd car after the Grand Prix and I spotted a red 1972 Sport at a car lot way back in 1989. I wanted that, but I had to settle for a 1980 Thunderbird then.
I bought that movie on Blu-ray and it was a good movie, knew that Clint Eastwood was one excellent director and whatever he said in this movie was sure funny! :laugh2:

Right now, I am watching 'I am Legend' on digital dish (recorded it on digital box last night) on tv.

I plan buy a movie "Kung Fu Panda" I haven't watch it before. And I plan watch again "Kung Fu Hustle" cuz it's damn funny!

So last time I watched movie Street Fighter (G4TV) and Jumper (Blu-ray).

I plan buy a movie "Kung Fu Panda" I haven't watch it before. And I plan watch again "Kung Fu Hustle" cuz it's damn funny!
Those are good movies.

I like Stephen Chow.

Ever see his other movies. He did Shaolin Soccer before Kung Fu Hustle. Before it was released in America, it was called Kung Fu Soccer. ;)

I'm currently watching Reservoir Dogs but I'm just taking a break from re watching the best TV series ever made, The Wire

Those are good movies.

I like Stephen Chow.

Ever see his other movies. He did Shaolin Soccer before Kung Fu Hustle. Before it was released in America, it was called Kung Fu Soccer. ;)

I haven't watch these movie but I will buy it or rent. Have you heard or seen the CJ7 movie? Is it good movie?

I bought 3 DVD movies today from Wal-Mart and going to watch these movies tonight.

Family Guy Blue Harvest (Star Wars)
Jarhead
Doomsday

Hey, I saw that movie last night- awesome.

what did you think of it? sad about the dog.....

It is a good movie and yeah it is sad about the dog. It is amazing how this scientist is a sole survivor to find a cure of a plague for 3 years.

watched bedtime stories and I find it some talking hilarious

Watched 'Gran Torino' last night. I remembered 1972 Gran Torino when I m young.

Just finished watching 'The curious case of Benjamin Button" it was fantastic movie, definitely worth the watch.

Back