Last Movie You Watched?

I watched "Marley & Me" on DVD movie today. That s very good movie. Very funny and full of love & laughs, well acted. I m little cried at the end.

Just watched Bride Wars and Hotel for Dogs.

I was pleased with watching both movies. :)

-Changling (A.J=love)
-Milk
-Tokyo Zombie
-Tropic Thunder (stupid but funny movie)
-Wanted (A.J = love)

I currently have Dark Floors on pause so I can look around on here for a while. But then again, I've been doing that for the last few days.. :lol:

Mirrors
its not bad, i liked the ending, with the handprint from the mirror world to our world.....kinda eerie as in a way it reminds me of how 'stephen king' might conclude a story

Just finished watching Uninvited..... that was pretty good... shocking at the end, never expected that!

and I just finished watching Bled.... now that was really weird....I don't like it honestly, it's a vampire movie but it was too weird for me.

Decoys - Very cheesy Science Fiction film.
Cabin Fever - PANCAKES!!!!
Ong Bak 2 - The ending was flat out awful but the movie as a whole kicked major ass. The fight chirography really had me in complete awe.
The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake) - Completely awful compared to the original. After seeing this I now understand why it's given such a low rating at imdb.com

Saw borat the movie last night, it was crap, wasn't impressed and turned it off.

Just finished watching Uninvited..... that was pretty good... shocking at the end, never expected that!

and I just finished watching Bled.... now that was really weird....I don't like it honestly, it's a vampire movie but it was too weird for me.
I recently rented Uninvited. I'll watch that tomorrow. :)

Monsters vs. Aliens at the movie theatre a few weeks ago with my daughter.

What is Tokyo Zombie?
Just foreign movie, really stupid but funny movie... It's all about zombie attacking Japan. Not worth your time watching the movie, but it cost me 15 dollars at Walmart.

My Best Friends' Girl - it is really funny, and I watched Space Chimps too. The comedy was a hit, and the animated kids film is well, okay....not that great but its not boring, just i think it was way too short and too simplistic (ok its a kids film but i still think more could be put in it)

I just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It was so good... but sad... nevertheless, still good!

I just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It was so good... but sad... nevertheless, still good!

i agree, it was a wonderful film, it has a lot of things so cleverly put in place, for example twisting around dementia in old age for 'brain getting smaller as young boy getting younger' it seem so correct and kind of eerie. i mean wonderful imagination used to write this story, and who ever did the translation from book to screenscripts (scriptwriting) also did a splendid job. yeah its sad, seeing people in one's life where all the paths crossed at different stages, with different themes of the 'age' and 'experiences in life' that was really uncanny. Paradoxically while stages of growing to love and trust seemed somewhat totally 'normal', it was not normal but even with this enigimatic happenstances it brought out a new kind of 'magic' that films supposed to do, as for a long time, it seem it is getting rarer, so it was refreshing in this sense. I just loved that film, it would remain as a film I'd remember for a long time as it stood out in all ways.
If you havent seen film; "A.I.", its have this magical quality too, while it does echoes 'pinnochino", I still think it was well orchestrated as a film as it evolved the genre from an 'old fairy tale' into a 'science fiction'. It was clever. See it if you haven't and in a way its kind of sad too (imo).

Cheers

Back