Last Movie You Watched?

The last movie I watched was "Yes man" with Jim Carrey. It was a funny movie. ;)

The last movie I watched was "Yes man" with Jim Carrey. It was a funny movie. ;)
Ever see Liar Liar?

Kinda makes both movies similar in a way... with Liar Liar having Jim Carrey always telling the truth and Yes Man with Jim Carrey always saying "yes". ;)

I've been thinking about renting that movie.

Was it good?

ha i am an animal & animated disney lover. it was an awesome colorful 3D vision. It is a really good family movie. It would get you some giggles. My kids loved that movie. :D

- Leon: The professional (Known as The Cleaner)
- 6th Day
- Hollow Man

-Disaster Movie (boring)
-The Whole Ten Yards (Bruce Willis is hilarious "squealer bag!")
-Dreamcatcher
-Wrong Turn

Ever see Liar Liar?

Kinda makes both movies similar in a way... with Liar Liar having Jim Carrey always telling the truth and Yes Man with Jim Carrey always saying "yes". ;)

Yep :lol:

Twilight. LOVE IT! Now I understand why so many people were obsessive with Twilight.
Let me tell you this, Edward Cullen is NOT HOT! I don't see what's so attractive about him.

The next movie I will watch is Georgia Rule starring Lindsay Lohan.
I'm a huge fan of hers. I love her music and movies.
I love both her albums "Speak" & "A Little More Personal (Raw)" <333
After that I'll watch Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap. I haven't seen both of those movies in a long time haha.

I watched The Day the Earth Stood Still a couple days ago.

It's good, but not as good as I expected. :(

It was another one of those movies where the previews looked better than the movie.

Twilight. LOVE IT! Now I understand why so many people were obsessive with Twilight.
Let me tell you this, Edward Cullen is NOT HOT! I don't see what's so attractive about him.

The next movie I will watch is Georgia Rule starring Lindsay Lohan.
I'm a huge fan of hers. I love her music and movies.
I love both her albums "Speak" & "A Little More Personal (Raw)" <333
After that I'll watch Freaky Friday and The Parent Trap. I haven't seen both of those movies in a long time haha.

agreed on the "edward cullen is not so hot". i had a fond of Emmett Cullen, tho. :giggle: buttt Edward Cullen as Robert Pattinson is real hot in reality besides cigarettes. :cool2:

I watched two movies today with my fiancee:

-The Day The Earth Stood Still (REALLY GOOD!) It cames with 1951 movie but I will watch it later.
-Death Race (awesome! :thumb:)

I watched two movies today with my fiancee:

-The Day The Earth Stood Still (REALLY GOOD!) It cames with 1951 movie but I will watch it later.
-Death Race (awesome! :thumb:)

The original TDTESS is one of the great science fiction movies of all time.
Then again now that you've watched the new version the original will likely not tickle your fancy. :-/

I'm off for a full week from work so I've been spending some time watching a few flicks:

The Basketball Diaries - This is my favorite DiCaprio film.
Notorious - Biggie Smalls biography. I've watched this twice already
Candy - Australian film with Heath Ledger.
Last House on The Left - Craven's original masterpiece.
Dave Chappelle's Block Party - Huge fan of this. Not so much a DC fanatic but the movie itself is wonderful. I show this during all my parties. The Blackstar performance is amazing.
Rules of Attraction - Wow, James Van Der Beek can actually act.

After Dark Horrorfest III: 8 Films to Die For - I downloaded the entire set for the 2009 series. 2008 had some great films but so far what I've seen of the 2009 lineup most of these movies are must mediocre at best. I haven't watched all 8 films but I'll likely finish them today/tomorrow.

Autopsy - Despite leading roles by a few horror vets, the movie fell in a lot of areas. Very fast paced also. Not too mention very unrealistic, cheesy story premise.
The Broken
Butterfly Effect: Revelation - The third (and hopefully last) of the Butterfly Effect films. Part 2, which was part of the 2008 fest was surprisingly really good so I went into part 3 with high expectations. This film started out wonderful but eventually ending up becoming one huge mindfuck. The surprise ending really ruffled my feathers. Surpsiinlgy this film offers some of the most excessive gore/bloodletting of all the movies.
Dying Breed - Australian backwoods/hick Cannibals. I'd rather watch Ravenous.
From Within - I'm not crazy for ghost/curse genre but this was pretty interesting.
Perkins' 14 - One of the better films of the 2009 series. Starts out as a detective/thriller flick but eventually turns into a complete bloodbath with derange kids killing anyone. Has a vibe similar to 28 Days Later
Slaughter (AKA Faithless)
Voices - Korean ghost story. Part of the Whispering Corridors series. Probably the tamest of the films.

Last edited:
I just watched The Darjeeling Limited again; it's a really well put-together story that's serious and funny too (I guess Wes Anderson is the master of doing this)

Really like the Indian atmosphere it's got
story.jpg

Back