Last Movie You Watched?

my lab just watched Evil Dead....that was 1.5 hours I wished I had spent doing something else....

Family is watching one of the Star Wars movies again. Hubby is addicted.

The Book of Eli. Not a bad movie but not that great either. If not for Denzel it would prolly be horrible.

Anyone else notice a rise in the amount of end of the world movies coming out these days

I watched Daybreakers. Good movie.

It's another vampire movie, but this time... vampirism is from a disease.

Franklyn, boring, but great mise-en-scene, but the slow-editiing just killed it...
some says a kind of a mix of V and Watchmen, well im not sure....its pretty bizzare I like the idea of religion and freedom, but its over-used got too complicated and doesnt help audience to turn in the story...Lots of style (like Dune of the mid eighties) but small on story substance -really hard to know whats really going on...
highly literate sci-fi-freaks who'd read books on this might like it alot, but hard to imagine many others would

also saw Fighting , boring...its a MMA-oriented fight-flick with idealistic lame-ass script and narrative...dull..

a vampy film from sweden , SEE that one BEFORE the arrogant yanks brings out their knock-offs 'let me in'...
the original is truely original, and quite scary...

Watched Frontier It was okay.... not something I would watch again

I also watched Crossing Jordan first season.... it's good so far. :)

I finally received my 2 DVDs I ordered. I alread watched LEMON TREE and I still have CARAMEL to watch ;)

Will be watching Alice in Wonderland tonight. Bought it and it is not captioned, but it does have subtitles. That means we play it on the PS2 and not the DVD player.

Iron Man 2 - not bad
When in Rome - good and funny
Tooth Fairy - it's alright

Rest Stop - not bad
Descent - it's alright
am in the way to watch The Spy next door soon

Wirelessly posted (via Blackberry Bold 9700.)

Right now I'm watching 'The Diving Bell and the Butterfly'.

Back