Last Movie You Watched?

i doesnt like Cabin Fever 2. it disgust movie!!!!!!!! it is too much blood make me throwing up

I saw Your Highness. As long as you lower your standards... a lot... it's pretty funny.

i will watching "pretty woman" tonight. also 2 other old 80s funny movie. old movie better than new movie.

No strings attached... ehh. I fell asleep half way through

Wristcutters- Another in my top favorite movies of all times :)

Haven't seen the witches in 400 years. Angelica Huston scared the crap out of me in that movie.

Just got done watching Holiday in Handcuffs, with two of my childhood favorite actor, Melissa Hart and Mario Lopez.

Funny and heart warming movie, great Christmas movie to watch with your S.O. or family.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4. It was kind of boring actually. I think the franchise is getting tired out.

Borrowed from friend's dvd movies. Last nite I watched "Cowboys & Aliens" starring Daniel Craig n' Harrison Ford from the Director of Iron Man that was real good lots of action adventure very sci-fic. It's better than the last movie.

i watching last night movie call "running with scissors" very weird but interest good movie. i like very much. then i watching stupid movie call "zombieland". i very surprise see Woody Harrelson actor!!! he older man but kinda hottie man. i love him in old bowling movie!!!

i watching last night movie call "running with scissors" very weird but interest good movie. i like very much. then i watching stupid movie call "zombieland". i very surprise see Woody Harrelson actor!!! he older man but kinda hottie man. i love him in old bowling movie!!!

ahh...Kingpin?? Asmal the Amish Bowler? lol

Has anyone seen the movie "The Artist" yet? It's about an actor during the 1920's, the time of silent movies, and the movie itself is silent, and shot in black and white. Any dialogue is shown on screen shots, like a cue card, just as they were in the 1920's. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Awesome movie highly recommended "Captain America," The First Avenger: action, adventure n' sci-fic starring Chris Evans as superhero n' Hugo Weaving is best known for his roles as Agent Smith in the Matrix trilogy, Elrond in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, "V" in V for Vendetta, and performances in numerous Australian character dramas.

Has anyone seen the movie "The Artist" yet? It's about an actor during the 1920's, the time of silent movies, and the movie itself is silent, and shot in black and white. Any dialogue is shown on screen shots, like a cue card, just as they were in the 1920's. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

No, but now I want to.

Actually, it was shot in colour. They did it in order to get a specific look to the movie.

Back