Last Movie You Watched?

We got Jesus Christ Superstar from the library, seems it is not the original. We were not happy with it and I fell asleep in the middle. We are hoping to find a copy of the original.

"The Messenger," with Woody Harrelson. I didn't even realize it was Woody Harrelson in the lead until half-way through the movie. A very different role than his behind-the-bar role in Cheers.

that was an excellent film . one of the those that i will remember, the story is just unique and quite believable too

Water For Elephants, at the theater. It was better than I expected, but on the other hand, I can barely remember the book. I suppose that helps, especially if there were changes to plot points, etc. Anyway, it was pretty good.

got a date for fast five tonight. it better not disappoint me. i also have a pix of original car from that movie cuz I went to auto expo last week.

Water For Elephants, at the theater. It was better than I expected, but on the other hand, I can barely remember the book. I suppose that helps, especially if there were changes to plot points, etc. Anyway, it was pretty good.

Just saw it last night...I agree, it is an outstanding movie....no, I did not read the book

Finally was able to get Like Dandelion Dust from the library. Saw it today and went through a half a box of Kleenex. Very good movie. Thanks for mentioning it Shel90.

I just watched Legends of the Fall on Netflix streaming with subtitles. Great movie. Wasn't nominated for much and only won one Oscar back in 95, but I think it's endured as a classic since them. Brad Pitt's best performance, for sure.

I ordered the book and am looking forward to reading it.

Wirelessly posted

TheWriteAlex said:
I just watched Legends of the Fall on Netflix streaming with subtitles. Great movie. Wasn't nominated for much and only won one Oscar back in 95, but I think it's endured as a classic since them. Brad Pitt's best performance, for sure.

I ordered the book and am looking forward to reading it.

That's a great movie! One of my dad's favorites.

Last movie I saw was Thor, at the theater. Not bad.

Inglourious Basterds

I watched Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds last night. Not his best film, but enjoyable enough.
10932981_det.jpg

Back