Las Vegas Photos

Cool pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. ;)

:D more faces showing.
I have a couple of videos at peppers that night, should I see enough permission (or no objections) I'll eventually post them.

:D more faces showing.
I have a couple of videos at peppers that night, should I see enough permission (or no objections) I'll eventually post them.

Yes, no problem with that at all, Naisho.

some people would rather not. they can always ask by PM/facebook/text and they can decide who to send to. it's always best to ask first.

afterall, this is a public forum - open to nutty people.

highlander, did you go to las vegas? sorry if I missed it somewhere.

I wish I had good pictures to share but shockingly, I forgot my camera. :(

Oh my gosh, I hate my picture. I was fooling around that night. :D
oh, stop it. remember, pictures don't do justice... ;) I've met you in person and you look definitely beautiful, different from that 'kalista in fushcia'. :)

some people would rather not. they can always ask by PM/facebook/text and they can decide who to send to. it's always best to ask first.

I wish I had good pictures to share but shockingly, I forgot my camera. :(

I agree with you. better add his vlog and pictures to FB.

I wish I had good pictures to share but shockingly, I forgot my camera. :{QUOTE}

Freckles, did we meet? I know there's one gal I met at the Peppermill and I have been trying since then to remember who she was/is. Darn! If not you, maybe it was Gemma. She sat way at the far end of our set-up plus we were sort of in a hurry to get to the Wynn for a show. I want to apologize to her and anyone else I didn't spend enough time with.

nice pic of myself with alex and jiro as i didn't realize that he was there that night ohh my baddd !!!!! otherwise I really have a HUGE BLAST TIME IN LV. WISH I COULD MEET MORE PPL

I wish I had good pictures to share but shockingly, I forgot my camera. :{QUOTE}

Freckles, did we meet? I know there's one gal I met at the Peppermill and I have been trying since then to remember who she was/is. Darn! If not you, maybe it was Gemma. She sat way at the far end of our set-up plus we were sort of in a hurry to get to the Wynn for a show. I want to apologize to her and anyone else I didn't spend enough time with.

She is the one who have freckles, and you can't miss her freckles. :lol:

Lol, that was freckles Tousi. The other two ladies were friends/family of authentic. :mrgreen:

authentic, where are your killer photos!

Back