Largest deaf commmunity?

of all cities I've been to... I would say Seattle is the most deaf-friendly city so far

:lol: Yep. When in Seattle someone said to me "I bet you get all the girls.....around here deaf is the new black"

I thought that was pretty funny.

:lol: Yep. When in Seattle someone said to me "I bet you get all the girls.....around here deaf is the new black"

I thought that was pretty funny.

:lol:

"the new black".... I'm sure it means a new trend but not sure why it's phrased like that.

Yes. Very unfriendly...... in my experience. Maybe it's just me.

In contrast......Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Austin and Ruidoso. Very friendly in my experience

Dallas is so-so...... But much better than ABQ

I think that Albuquerque was great but I was wrong and found about your comment is interesting.

Thanks for sharing, that's good about Austin is deaf friendly city.

My experience in ABQ (I go there quite often) is not Deaf friendly. In fact I would almost call it deaf hostile. Almost all of my bad experiences were in ABQ. Not kidding.
yup. that goes the same for me in Fremont, California when I used to live near that city younger. or experiences within people who came from there. I've promised to never step into that city ever again .. until 10 years later I willed to visit - my (now no longer) friend begged me to and guess what, I was almost killed there. ugh, it's just so full of bad luck of deaf haters.

yup. that goes the same for me in Fremont, California when I used to live near that city younger. or experiences within people who came from there. I've promised to never step into that city ever again .. until 10 years later I willed to visit - my (now no longer) friend begged me to and guess what, I was almost killed there. ugh, it's just so full of bad luck of deaf haters.

:x nuff said (cuz i know)

im not hater-

Back