Labor day ...

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
What are you doing for Labor Day ? .....going to the beach and take a walk.. :)

We were supposed to go swimming and have a cookout.. but TJ is sick.. so swimming is out of the question.. Guess we will just have a cook out thats all.. better than nothing! :)

Hang out outside with my parents than sit inside in my chair and get stuff ready for school tomorrow

Going to shopping with my son's gf to buy stuffs for bridal shower this afternoon. Never go to beach or anywhere after yesterday what a crowd and hot everywhere here in S. Calif.

Staying home and watching rental movies. Today my dearest and wonderful wife's B-Day and she is 48 yrs old.... She born at Anahiem, CA approximately either 2 blocks or 2 miles from Disneyland.
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :giggle:

Happy Labor and Labour Day!

To everyone in the USA, Happy Labor Day!

What about all the Canadian members? We have labour day too! :)

I am supposed to work but there are lots of closers and they really dont need me. So I might not go :)

Nothing to do with today just little cleaning my home that is all :) watch a movie to rest :)

Staying home and watching rental movies. Today my dearest and wonderful wife's B-Day and she is 48 yrs old.... She born at Anahiem, CA approximately either 2 blocks or 2 miles from Disneyland.
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :giggle:

:birthday: to your honey!

I'm doing school work today, as well as writing an article for the newspaper, of which I just finished 15 minutes ago. I'm ready for the next assignment, although I don't want to write one every week.

Happy labor day!!!! me >> shopping and clean in the house! :)

Wish I could watch the movie " Gone with the Wind " Scarlett O' Hara and Gable Clark today as my leisure time. *shoot* :lol:

Oh, well.... I will pick out one of my DVD movies to watch tonight and that will be " The Ten Commandments " - Charles Heston. ;)

:birthday: to your honey!

I'm doing school work today, as well as writing an article for the newspaper, of which I just finished 15 minutes ago. I'm ready for the next assignment, although I don't want to write one every week.

Thanks Pek1

im been gone watch movies at theatres called balls of fury yesterday and another days ago i watch rush hour 3.

but im still seek jobs lots but that aint easy for me search for jobs!

Back