L.A. riots: Good Samaritan remembers his scary truck-driver rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
get everything for free? are you sure you're not confused? it's other way around. they say poor people get everything for free.

Are you able to detect sarcasm?

Are you able to detect sarcasm?

incorrect sarcasm. I'm sorry if the truth was inconvenient for you. I'm sorry you had to resort to lying to obfuscate facts.

incorrect sarcasm. I'm sorry if the truth was inconvenient for you. I'm sorry you had to resort to lying.

You keep saying "they" as if your suddenly an expert on what white people think :giggle:

Your prejudice is showing as usual.

You keep saying "they" as if your suddenly an expert on what white people think :giggle:

Your prejudice is showing as usual.

they = people like you. confused and misguided.

Your post history and others have already revealed it. That's why people like you are against "Obamacare"

they = people like you. confused and misguided.

Your post history and others have already revealed it. That's why people like you are against "Obamacare"

You know ... I have to actually say BS in your attempt to "save" what you actually said.

"They" in your post clearly is in reference to "white people" from my post (even though I was being sarcastic - you were not).

Oh Snap!

So yeah, Eddie Murphy was poking fun of people with your mentality.

You know ... I have to actually say BS in your attempt to "save" what you actually said.

"They" in your post clearly is in reference to "white people" from my post (even though I was being sarcastic - you were not).

Oh Snap!

correction - wealthy people. plenty of white people are poor too and they don't get the same privilege as mentioned in your post.

Yeah ... white people live in gold houses and get everything for free :roll:

You know ..... "special privileges"

No, not special at all. Pretty ordinary and common, as a matter of fact. Just white priviledge. And I would like to thank you for showing so many examples of how it shows itself.:ty:

Rodney King is the most famous crackhead on the planet. The law enforcement officers that arrested him thought he was on PCP. He was not tested for crack, he was tested for PCP.

Rodney King's girlfriend admitted that he started smoking crack the minute he left Celebrity Rehab 2.

It isn't this big secret - I think, a lot of racist folks are attempting to downplay Rodney King's very public admission that he is a crackhead and twist facts around to promote some sort of a twisted and warped agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney King is the most famous crackhead on the planet. The law enforcement officers that arrested him thought he was on PCP. He was not tested for crack, he was tested for PCP.

Rodney King's girlfriend admitted that he started smoking crack the minute he left Celebrity Rehab 2.

It isn't this big secret - I think, a lot of racist folks are attempting to downplay Rodney King's very public admission that he is a crackhead and twist facts around to promote some sort of a twisted and warped agenda.

just to be sure I understand you - at that time of beating, he was under influence of PCP?

King was taken to Pacifica Hospital immediately after his arrest. He suffered a fractured facial bone, a broken right ankle, and numerous bruises and lacerations.[21] In a negligence claim filed with the city, King alleged he had suffered "11 skull fractures, permanent brain damage, broken [bones and teeth], kidney damage [and] emotional and physical trauma."[22] Blood and urine samples taken from King five hours after his arrest showed that he could be presumed intoxicated under California law. The tests also showed traces of marijuana (26 ng/ml), but no indication of PCP or any other illegal drug.[22] At Pacifica Hospital, where King was taken for initial treatment, nurses reported that the officers who accompanied King (including Wind) openly joked and bragged about the number of times King had been hit.

Rodney King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was thinking the same thing. This thread has gotten way off topic...and it's interesting that someone hasn't tried to keep in on topic like s/he did in the other thread that eventually got locked.

I had my Trayvon Case Investigation closed because it has gotten reduced to pettiness and mob-bullying. The level of hypocrisy is outstanding because they kept on preaching about "let us wait and let the professionals do their jobs and the evidence will be revealed in court" and "he is presumed innocent until proven guilty". Apparently, they were playing armchair mods and mob-bullying on this "Waterboy" who is assumed to be somebody else.

Why aren't they following their own advice and being patient to let the mods do their job? Why aren't they exercising same manner from Zimmerman case in that thread? I'm sorry if mods are not handling it fast enough and hey... neither is this Zimmerman trial.

and now... this thread is about to be destroyed by same mob. ridiculous. comical. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back