Krown PocketComm

illustrator

Reaction score
http://www.krowntty.com/tty/products/k_pvco2.html

At last, I am excite to get PocketComm from Krown. It gonna be release this April. It going be great to handle this device that I can call anywhere with cell phone. I realize that it does more job than ePager like Wyntell. Cell Phone can do email, Instant Message, web browser, picture, and even call emergancy such as 911. Heck, I can make call at theater in slient, I bet. Boy, hearing will be so jealous.

pocketcomm1.jpg

user_pcm2.gif

You can make pre-order for only $229.00 before they will raise to regualr price of $249.00

user_pcm1.gif

NOTICE: It doesn't include the coverage like cell phone service, therefore, you have to pay cell phone service like AT&T, cingluar, other's.

Last edited:
I wonder if that will work with Sidekick? Since the Q90 or 90Q whatever they name on strange device. You know about it? Have they test it out? Better be quit before I question too much

Originally posted by ideafspy
I wonder if that will work with Sidekick? Since the Q90 or 90Q whatever they name on strange device. You know about it? Have they test it out? Better be quit before I question too much

The lab have test on sidekick with Pocket Speak & Read VCO. It work very well. But, cannot be 100%, depend which good signaler can be reach to make out a communicte.

Originally posted by illustrator
The lab have test on sidekick with Pocket Speak & Read VCO. It work very well. But, cannot be 100%, depend which good signaler can be reach to make out a communicte.

What do you mean "depend which good signaler"? It happens to you before?

I'd rather invest on products manufactured by CompuTTY/KrownTTY. I haven't had any problems with my KrownTTY TTY machines for many years, they are very strong unlike most of UltraREC's products that I have had!

You can check out these TTYs manufactured by KrownTTY at Radio Shack or one of its Tandy shops throughout the United States under the Radio Shack (or Tandy) label. :)

Originally posted by ideafspy
What do you mean "depend which good signaler"? It happens to you before?

The bigger problem is cellular phone, it have nothing with TDD. Thru my experience from my relation who are hearing, they do have problem with cell phone by try connect strong. However, in TTY mode, it required high "wave" to catch the communicate. You know?

However, just make sure and look careful on cell phone products which are available in TTY mode.

Biggest support on TTY mode are from AT&T.

Originally posted by Brian
I'd rather invest on products manufactured by CompuTTY/KrownTTY. I haven't had any problems with my KrownTTY TTY machines for many years, they are very strong unlike most of UltraREC's products that I have had!

You can check out these TTYs manufactured by KrownTTY at Radio Shack or one of its Tandy shops throughout the United States under the Radio Shack (or Tandy) label. :)

yup. you also can find more available TDD thru RadioShack's website. :)

Oh really, illustrator? I'll have go to the site and see about that. Thanks. :)

How much does it cost monthly? I noticed that you haven't said anything about that yet.

well I am going to go for the new Pocket Speak VCO so I can talk on my cell phone............ I have had ultratec compact C it sucks but if you have the C model, it can be upgraded to handle dig phone which is good if you want to travel and be able to use the other phones....

Originally posted by VamPyroX
How much does it cost monthly? I noticed that you haven't said anything about that yet.

It never saying about monthly. :crazy: It isn't cell phone. It's mini-TDD. That mean, you will cell phone such as AT&T, cingular, or other's cell phone service. But I hear, they would offer you 3/4 or half price on cell phone service than regular price.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well I am going to go for the new Pocket Speak VCO so I can talk on my cell phone............ I have had ultratec compact C it sucks but if you have the C model, it can be upgraded to handle dig phone which is good if you want to travel and be able to use the other phones....

Gee Compact C is too bigger, it will make you carry the large purse. :ugh:

That's why PVCO is much smaller and less embarrass. Better style for you. ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
Gee Compact C is too bigger, it will make you carry the large purse. :ugh:

That's why PVCO is much smaller and less embarrass. Better style for you. ;)

yes I know but I keep the Pocket C in my car. I was thinking about geting the pocket com but my nails - i cant type on that small keyboard, so I will just upgrade my compact C to digital so it can work with almost all the phones and get the PVCO instead.. Did you know that cell phones after 2003 will be TTY compatiable??? YAY!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
yes I know but I keep the Pocket C in my car. I was thinking about geting the pocket com but my nails - i cant type on that small keyboard, so I will just upgrade my compact C to digital so it can work with almost all the phones and get the PVCO instead.. Did you know that cell phones after 2003 will be TTY compatiable??? YAY!!!!

What's point to have long nail you got? It always scare me cuz for reason, girl would use it as weapon to hurt me.... *whine*whine*

Back