Kohls

I don't go there anymore!!!

I never go either. Only if my mom's interested. They are kind of stuck up. One of the employee would never smile, and she worked at the jewelry counter all smiling. Ugh! B-tch. The ring looked good under their jewelry case, and once outside it looked so fake like a 25 cents ring from the 25 cents playing machine for kids. It was on sale like 50 percent including my discount. That was my last time going into the stores because I was done with my job. Fake people and fake employment.

I remember one of the employer's son is deaf. I don't know much about her, but it was interesting how you meet others with deafness. Someone knew sign language and talked to me in signs lol.

Y said:
Hey, I am sure that
they WILL BE UP TO THE PAR with this training ONLY
if Prostock shows up there teaching fingerspelling
using these same seven letters on that Roller Coaster :)

LOL!! Man.. I miss that guy. Where is he when we need him?!?!?

I was released by Kohls for no reason, I went to get unemployment and they said I gave 2 weeks notice and quit. They have no record of this as it never happened.

Did you make a copy of NOTICE with date? what day did you QUIT? That way it proves them. It can help your case against Kohl.

Your pay hour is not the same as other who work same as you. Maybe they work longer than you? if some employers who got hired same day as you do.. You can complain about that.

You would need ADA lawyer and interpreter. Collect informations that you saved of 3 years work at kohl.

I don't know why Kohls is doing this kind of thing. that terrible. Did they fire you just because of your deafness? I just say that plain stupid. I really don't shop there anyway.

Deveral disability agencies already got their eyes on Kohl's so just keep on 'testing' them and report the results to the agencies.

Richard

Employment Access at Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Amtrak, and FedEx

Hello, I just wanted to let you know about the following. If you feel it may be helpful to you, please contact us. Sincerely--Gabi at DRA

Deaf/HOH Employment Access at Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Amtrak, and FedEx

Disability Rights Advocates (DRA), a nonprofit law center, is currently investigating complaints we have received concerning discrimination by Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Amtrak, and FedEx against deaf and hard of hearing individuals. If you have experienced discrimination such as failure to provide interpreters or other needed accommodations by these companies, please contact us at general@dralegal.org or through one of the methods below.

Thanks,
Larry Paradis
Executive Director
Disability Rights Advocates
449 15th Street, Suite 303
Oakland, CA 94612
www.dralegal.org
general@dralegal.org
TTY: 510-451-8716
Voice: 510-451-8644
Fax: 510-451-8511

Back