Kobe

Lantana

Reaction score
The Kobe B. case has me wondering ......

Does a MAN have the right to say, NO"?

Women can be vicious when rejected.

What is your take on this, people?

I think the whole thing is bullshit. They refuse to announce the accuser but they annouce the accused. That isn't fair. How would you feel if suddenly, they told everyone in the world that you were accused of a crime... but they won't tell anyone who's accusing you? That would be unfair!

Kobe's dilemma

:ugh2: My husband and I feel the same way you do. It just occurred to us that perhaps he rejected HER advances? I gather from what I have read in Time Magazine that Kobe was always "hard to get". It was not his personality to rape someone, he didn't have to! Those pros have women following them all over, wherever they go, why should one find a need to rape?

I too also agree, if this person wanted to keep it on the hush and hush it could be that SHE's the gulity one, BUT we won't know til the jury's reached the veridct OR if the judge accepts the new DNA evidence that will exonerate Kobe as the innocent man, he's already missing the opening season of the games due to the courts siutation!

I do believe Kobe's innocent. Been fan of him for many years. Know his personality for not harm anyone.

There is another thread related to Kobe Bryant. Here is the link.

Thanks, Lasza

Lasza said:
I do believe Kobe's innocent. Been fan of him for many years. Know his personality for not harm anyone.

Thankyou. I have always been interested in the crime scene. And I have lost faith in Court T.V. (online), too many wannabes there with some pretty weird opinions!

VamPyroX said:
I think the whole thing is bullshit. They refuse to announce the accuser but they annouce the accused. That isn't fair. How would you feel if suddenly, they told everyone in the world that you were accused of a crime... but they won't tell anyone who's accusing you? That would be unfair!

well kobe knows who the accuser is.. so does his whole team of lawyers.. its a gag order to protect the victicm

well justice will be served... if hes not found guilty- perhaps the people will find out who the accuser is indeed :)

Lasza said:

mm lost my respect for him 'enuff said- he admited that he done it with the girl- nothing worse than adultery in my eyes, his wife is truly the victicm through this whole thing...

Well, Time Magazine claims that Kobe and his wife have been having serious problems and that she refuses to attend his games.

Perhaps Kobe is angered by these other things and took it out on this girl in the hotel?

Or perhaps she was raped by someone else previously and smelled Kobe's $$ and decided to blame him? Lots of things could have happened.

I think Kobe has an excellent lawyer and let's hope it all comes out in the rain!

Funny... I saw him in person with his wife the other day... his wife looked pissed the entire time he was trying to kiss her on the head... I believe what he did was wrong, he admitted he DID have sex -- consenual = ADULTERY.

Rape or not... it was wrong. I do believe that the accuser has some issues (i.e. she may have had other sexual excounters with other men just before Kobe)

Sorry that he got into all this dirt... but he should have thought better -- he should have been loyal to his wife, period.

About Kobe!

I have to agree with all of you... I believe that Kobe is always BIG INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always support him when he begin to play and I know that he is missing the open of season of court. I think he don't want to wait for court to heard if he guilty or not then he needs go ahead to play without court.. I think the girl who from Colorado or other states.. That is BIG LIE and BITCH and try advantage of him to get the money.... NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I hope his wife will whip her azz for real so bad!!!!

Kobe's wife

It's a lot for a young woman to bear. She was only 16 when she started going with Kobe, she probably thought that they would live happily everafter. The news media alone is enough to give you a nervous breakdown!

Kobe does not deserve this, that's for sure.

Back