Kobe Bryant Charge Dismissed

It's about damn time they dropped this whole thing! It was getting annoying as hell! :crazy:

Im glad to hear that the case was dropped...im sorry to say but i think the girl wants big $$$$$ from this rich guy! it happens every time! She admitted that she had sex with another guy after she was supposedly raped by Kobe! makes me wonder why she didnt charge this other guy with rape? probably cuz he is not rich like Kobe.....piss on that little whore!

I never liked that woman. I hate it when they go public with the accused, but never go public with the accuser. I don't think it's really fair to be doing that. The image of being a famous basketball player has been severely damaged because of this and it is going to be years before he gets back to his feet again. Ugh!

VamPyroX said:
I never liked that woman. I hate it when they go public with the accused, but never go public with the accuser. I don't think it's really fair to be doing that. The image of being a famous basketball player has been severely damaged because of this and it is going to be years before he gets back to his feet again. Ugh!
Yeah, i agree.....its not fair that we dont see the girl..i dont even know what she looks like. As for Bryant, he will be ok cuz he is still playing basketball.
But i dont understand why there is civil suit coming? guess the girl still wants money? no shit! ... :roll:

To be the :twisted: 's advocate...

Kobe says this in statement:

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

That is what he said.

Okay, so if the girl 'didn't think it was consensual'... and he knew this...then doesn't that mean it was non-consensual??

Ehh, who knows. The only ones who know the truth here are Kobe and the gal herself. Everyone's got their own opinion on this, but aghhh, this is a bit too much of a touchy subject for me to be able to view both sides with a complete open mind. Rape isn't something to play around with - it's a serious charge.

Malfoyish said:
Ehh, who knows. The only ones who know the truth here are Kobe and the gal herself. Everyone's got their own opinion on this, but aghhh, this is a bit too much of a touchy subject for me to be able to view both sides with a complete open mind. Rape isn't something to play around with - it's a serious charge.
You right about Kobe and the girl ..they are the ones who knows what happened so we will never know the truth..rape isnt something to be ignored but it has to be PROVED or some evidence that it did happen...the girl admitted that she had sex with another man right after she was raped! The girl wanted some big money from Kobe...its sad fact really.

Moreover, the statement by Kobe was a condition of the woman withdrawing her testimony. Also, Bryant still faces a civil suit filed by his accuser that seeks unspecified damages.

VamPyroX said:

Vampy, I do agree with you 100 percent...the ordinary people want to chase after celebrity for just for money...they smell thicks of money from celebrities....unfortunately ordinary like us are getting much jealous want more than anything to be famous...it isnt needed just be yourself plus believe in what you wanted to do than thinking above about being someone else.

Sammy said:
To be the :twisted: 's advocate...

Kobe says this in statement:

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

That is what he said.

Okay, so if the girl 'didn't think it was consensual'... and he knew this...then doesn't that mean it was non-consensual??
That's one of the big issues these days. They usually listen to the woman and assume that they're right... because that's how it usually is. It's like the #1 rule for most businesses... "The customer is always right." If a woman says "yes" to sex, and they do it... but only cries rape because she didn't feel comfortable with it, it's called rape. That's the bullshit issue here. I've seen it happen before here at NTID. It sucks.

It looks like Kobe Bryant is going free. I say good! I'll tell ya why! This girl was a sleezbag! After she was with Kobe she was with God knows how many other guys after or the night before! This girl had more seaman on her than the deck of the USS Ronald Reagan during its christening! I mean this girl aughta be counter sued for bringing up false charges! The issue here other than me trying to hook up with Kobe's wife 'cause I know she'll be ready for some grudge sex, but the issue here is Kobe is rich and she was out for cash! I'm not saying this guy is a saint. I'm not even sure if she was out for cash. But its kinda hard to say somebody took advantage of you when you nailed half of Colorado in 2 nights and your clothes look like you fell down in a mayonnaise factory! The only person that loses in this is the woman that really get taken advantage of. First off word to the female wise. If a pro basketball player asks you to come to his room in a hotel late at night trust me.. it aint for coffee and a bible study on the Holy Trinity! This dudes gonna come at you like Starr Jones going thru baked ziti at the CheeseCake Factory!

This whole thing was a sham from the word spread 'em! The moral of this story for guys is if your horny and rich and in a hotel room... order a dirty movie. If you're a girl and a pro ball player asks you up to his room at 2 in the morning, either say NO or get ready to walk like Hopalong Cassidy, the next day after a 2 day bareback horse ride! Its like my grandpa said before he died, Be smart, Be alert, and be... be... be... pills... pil.... pi...... p! Like I said to my Mom before my Grandpa died, "Where the hells his pills?

Last edited by a moderator:
VamPyroX said:
If a woman says "yes" to sex, and they do it... but only cries rape because she didn't feel comfortable with it, it's called rape. That's the bullshit issue here. I've seen it happen before here at NTID. It sucks.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. It has happened at the school for the deaf I attended too. It's pretty stupid.

I'm glad they dropped it, I think Kobe was innocent in the whole thing. They had sex yes, but girl made it up and said he raped her so she can get $$$. Man, stupid people those days.

Back