Knowing Bible, But Not Percieved It

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
Many knows the Bible and know what it says, but not percieved what the Bible meant. They may claimed they know what it meant, but reality, many doesn't. Thru the accusations, named calling on christians by calling us stupid, I know better than you and even quote verses but misinterpret it and wrong perspective. Bible is mixed in as prophetic, teaching, corrections, warnings and etc. None are more important than others. Its a perfect balance and measured like plumbline to see if it accurate balance and it is. Tho some didn't think Jesus fullfilled the prophet's prophesied, which it has, but not all yet. And many they overlooked God's plan like a blueprint how God works for salvation for people. Many thought meaning by free from world's power or leadership, but that's not what God's plan is. Like book of Micah, and yes, many didn't realize as Psalms also include prophetic songs like sing to the Lord of His coming like we do today. Many didn't realize Genesis is also part of prophetic. I have seen the arguement of about Judiasm but didn't realize what's hidden in prophetic documents. Thinking if Jeus fullfilled, He should be ruler of Israel already bec what prophet said, that exactly what Judas and all other disciples thought, but Jesus point out what God has plan and the purpose of it. After the acsension of Jesus while men and women were waiting in upper room what Jesus command them to do, and that's when the fire of Holy Spirit took over and boldly proclaim who Jesus really is and lead thousands of thousands of people to Christ. Saul going after them to persecute them till the Lord appeared and Saul fell down and kneel and that's where he became a follower of Jesus and many doubt him bec fear he would betrayed the believers by killing them till they found out he is real. And he begin to understand that Jesus rule is later not present. Salvation is present. Like I said its a pattern that God planned out that human couldn't percieved that and still didn't get it. May God be the glory. Jesus emphasis is this " I tell you as of old time, love your neighbor and hate your enemies, but I tell you love your enemies". (Emphasis mine) why? The cross, Heloves and forgives me, so I do others the same. It is a challenge, its a daily process to practice, but must let the Holy Spirit take control and leads. If not, its like you start the car and put on N, then step out and push the car which lead you stress. Let Him drive and you enjoy with Him. Smile

(Songs) HE IS LORD, HE IS LORD, HE HAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD AND HE IS LORD, EVERY KNEES SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUES CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.........OH HOW I LOVE JESUS OH HOW I LOVE JESUS OH HOW I LOVE JESUS, BEC HE FIRST LOVES ME.... HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, EARLY IN THE MORNING OUR SONGS SHALL RISE TO THEE, HOLY HOLY HOLY MERCIFUL AND MIGHTY, GOD IN THREE PERSON BLESSED TRINITY..... AAAAAMeeeennnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back