Know what we need to do for hearing people?

We can just pop both their ear become deaf. Then it NO PROBLEMO! heh...

We only can teach them but we are benefit to hearing that Hearing needs us... We have different point of view while their point of view is shorta of weak not like we are here..

We can just pop both their ear become deaf. Then it NO PROBLEMO! heh...

We only can teach them but we are benefit to hearing that Hearing needs us... We have different point of view while their point of view is shorta of weak not like we are here..
HUH?? That sounds a bit audist to me.

Heh! Heh! I have even thought of ASL implant right on the forehead. I knew if we force it on the hearing people, there will be riots. Funny, they don't even stop and think about how they are really imposing their way on us.

Also, if they play god by deciding that the deaf people should not have any children because they decided that the deaf people are mutant. Then they should have prevent whole mankind from procreating just because we are mutant from chimpanzees. Humans are the ones that do the most damaging to Earth.

Ya know, I am for freedom of choice, and I am so happy for those who have a successful implant if they want it. I don't wish them any ill or sadness.

BUt, when it comes to innocent babies, I think it is like experimenting on them.

It also scares me when I think of how Hitler and Mouselini and Stalin and all those folks who commit genecide try to have a race that is superior. What if they started getting rid of anybody that wasn't perfect at birth? What if they started implanting babies even before they knew how bad their hearing loss was.. WHERE do we draw the line???

I just wish that hearing people would see, but they never will if they are trying to get rich from selling implants.

And most of all,,, I wish that CI users would keep their kids as close to the Deaf culture as possible, even if they are oral. They need both languages of ASL and English. They need to be loved by both communities. I think that parents that deny them a tie to their own, are commiting a sin against them because they are ashamed of their deafness and think they are broken

It breaks my heart. :(

Back