know a good webcam?

FxAvatar

Reaction score
Ok, I am thinking about getting a webcam for my system to start vchats to practice my sign. I was wondering if anyone has found and tested a good webcam that is really stable?..
After watching some of the Youtube video's, you can tell some have a really good looking, stable (as in lacking motion blur) cam's going. While others.. ya, you can not even tell what they are signing.. looks like a cell-phone took it.

My rig is not bad, despite 3 years old (I know, I know.. rebuild.. but hay, not much has come out that I can not play at full rez and killer FPS). I am running a OC'ed core duo with 4GB ram, raptor HD and dual 8800's in SLI. Been debating on a rebuild, but I think I will wait for USB 3 boards and for Nvidia and Intel to settle in the courts before I go rebuilding (well, that or they release the DX11 cards, and the I7920 looks REALLY good right about now..). I do not think pushing video-chat will be much of a challenge, the thing is, that I want the video to be smooth and clear with a good rez.

Any ideas?

Well, without any replies I got a Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 for use with skype.. hope it does well.

Ok, I am thinking about getting a webcam for my system to start vchats to practice my sign. I was wondering if anyone has found and tested a good webcam that is really stable?..
After watching some of the Youtube video's, you can tell some have a really good looking, stable (as in lacking motion blur) cam's going. While others.. ya, you can not even tell what they are signing.. looks like a cell-phone took it.

My rig is not bad, despite 3 years old (I know, I know.. rebuild.. but hay, not much has come out that I can not play at full rez and killer FPS). I am running a OC'ed core duo with 4GB ram, raptor HD and dual 8800's in SLI. Been debating on a rebuild, but I think I will wait for USB 3 boards and for Nvidia and Intel to settle in the courts before I go rebuilding (well, that or they release the DX11 cards, and the I7920 looks REALLY good right about now..). I do not think pushing video-chat will be much of a challenge, the thing is, that I want the video to be smooth and clear with a good rez.

Any ideas?
Have you try to hook up video camera with your rig? I had seen my friend hooked up his video camera with PC. video is more crisp than webcam..anyway You want the high ended video card, then get one, I know its VERY expensive.

anyway let me know hows turn it out with Logitech 9000.. enjoy your webcam...

Back