Knives Control???

TTT

Reaction score
Should we ban all knives???
:cold:

Seven Stabbed at 2-Year-Old's Birthday Party

AKRON, Ohio (Dec. 26) - Seven people were stabbed in a fight at a birthday party for a 2-year-old girl, and police said Sunday they charged two men with assault.

The little girl was not hurt, police said.

The victims of the melee Saturday night were hospitalized and at least one victim required surgery, said police Sgt. Terry Hudnall.

Tam T. Nguyen, 25, and Vi Tran, 35, were charged. Nguyen was jailed and Tran was being treated at a hospital for injuries he suffered in the fight, Hudnall said. He said he anticipated more charges would be filed.

Police called to the party said they found men and women with severe knife wounds, some of them possibly life threatening.

One paramedic said the scene looked like a "blender," with blood splattered everywhere.

The people at the party were Vietnamese and police had to call in interpreters to talk with witnesses and victims.

"We have no idea right now what started the fight," police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

Police would not release the victims' names or give specifics on their conditions.

12/26/04 11:08 EST

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

No

I have pocket knife with me and I always carry them in my purse. I need it for survival.

Some places do ban knives. The medical university here has a "banned" sign for knives and guns on their doors. Of course, there are plenty of scalpels someone could grab and use there. ;)

No, we can't ban knifes because we need to use knifes for foods and many other reasons. With that case, oh well some unluck will happens and we don't have the control.

It's like I always say about guns. We ban guns, they will use knives. We ban knives, they will use baseball bats or stones.

Back