KN air filter..i got it on my car now

oh yeah and good new is the engine service light is gone! forever. retested. nothing happen for it show up. yay.

the wires. thats what he said. i knew it! my sensor was too new last year. so he did replace all wires,harness. cant wait to try drive how it goes tmw (tmw the day i pick my car)

yeah i found out about that. i heard from mechanic he said he saw some wires for nitro original engine had blown up to a nitro thats what evo dragon and i try to guess what happen guess someone did race it w nitro, blown up rme.

NOS kit?! In my common sense, He blew engine with NOS. he swapped other engine and then gave up. he resell his car.

whew. last thing is get a new front bumper so i can do it. thats all for now. its time to go to oregon on road trip due feb whooo

That is D16Y8 (my car's engine) I took this picture. You can compare it to your D16Y7, you can notice a bit of difference between those two.

n1073613421_378852_7775538.jpg

got a front bumper part for free so i can put? lol

Attachments

• 2011-10-19 11.56.31.jpg
    2011-10-19 11.56.31.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
got a front bumper part for free so i can put? lol

Ouch, needs body work. You can probably go to a pull a part junkyard to get parts and get over it. Hope they have the same color. It's cheaper than buying new.

yeah i found out about that. i heard from mechanic he said he saw some wires for nitro original engine had blown up to a nitro thats what evo dragon and i try to guess what happen guess someone did race it w nitro, blown up rme.

I tell you that any Honda engines (Not to the motorcycles) never have broken crankshafts and connecting rod throw outs. Only to the valve trains where the wannabe racers abuse the engines....Over-revving, once the valves drop or hit the pistons then damage to the pistons, cyl heads and bent rods. (bent rods in Hondas is very rare).
My bet is your OEM engine was overheated.

I tell you that any Honda engines (Not to the motorcycles) never have broken crankshafts and connecting rod throw outs. Only to the valve trains where the wannabe racers abuse the engines....Over-revving, once the valves drop or hit the pistons then damage to the pistons, cyl heads and bent rods. (bent rods in Hondas is very rare).

right. i didnt know whole thing going w the car before it raced. least i care about my car get best mpgs usual, and want to keep it for long time :)

Most newer engines are non interference and that's mean the valve can't touch the piston even bad timing belt.

ok got my car back from the shop today. driving it feeling like its new car! everything is in a best condition!! i'm so happy.

I wouldn't put KN on anything. What if you didn't oil enough and dust end go inside engine.

It cheaper go with OEM filter.

Most newer engines are non interference and that's mean the valve can't touch the piston even bad timing belt.

Almost all newer engines have chain timings means no engine interference. You lucky lucky lucky... if you neglect to check oil level in the engine then drive it on high speed on the freeway.. the engine will be interference due to no oil pressure to the hydraulic chain tensioners or variable valve timing solenoids. Not for all the chain driven engines. Check oil levels before you hit the high speed freeways. I love the bend valves...

right. i didnt know whole thing going w the car before it raced. least i care about my car get best mpgs usual, and want to keep it for long time :)

Any time you inject nitro into the Honda engine, the engine need to be upgrade (blueprinted engine). Inject nitro into the aging engine, then easy to blow up the head gasket in 1 minute

Back