Kitty?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I've got something to say...
I found a cute stray kitty. After giving her plenty of love & attention, she still gave me hiss fits & scratches. No matter how hard I tried to please her, she just wasn't satisfied & wanted more. I guess I should have seen it coming. After all, isn't that what what we should have expected from a kitty?
So, what does this mean to you all?

VamPyroX said:
I've got something to say...So, what does this mean to you all?

Sounds like you have an undomesticated cat on your hands. We have one too(A stray from the streets). It took us a month to gain Jeramiah's respect and trust.

He is now a perfect cat(we've had him for over two years)

spoiledcats.jpg

Yes, I know you meant this to be a "woman" thing... but talking about Jeramiah was so much better. :laugh2:

katt.

I don't think he is really talking about a kitty as a pet, If he was he wouldn't be posting this thread in Marriage, Dating and Single Life.

I think Vampy got a new girlfriend or he is dating someone? So, You found someone on the side of the road? and brought her in, she hiss fits and scratches, sounds like she moody. :giggle: So then you gave her so much love and attention trying your hardest you can to please that moody chick. :giggle:

Sorry, I found it funny.

The only reason why women are moodier then men is because men gave us the "moody rib"

Cheri said:
I don't think he is really talking about a kitty as a pet, If he was he wouldn't be posting this thread in Marriage, Dating and Single Life.

I think Vampy got a new girlfriend or he is dating someone? So, You found someone on the side of the road? and brought her in, she hiss fits and scratches, sounds like she moody. :giggle: So then you gave her so much love and attention trying your hardest you can to please that moody chick. :giggle:

Sorry, I found it funny.
Yes, this is related to women. No, I didn't meet anyone. I'm still single right now.

Back