Kitten hang with videogame controller

Steel X

Reaction score
Two young boys hang a kitten in the backyard after playing Grand Theft Auto and one Sheriff made a very stupid lie where he said that in this game allows you to kill cops and rape women. :roll:

Hold the horses.

Rape women? BULLSHIT Obviously He dont know anything about Grand Theft Auto. You dont rape anyone in this game surely it is violent where u mostly hijack cars and murder people but raping is NOT one of those things u do in the game.

I really wonder who allowed the 6 and 7 year old kids play a M-rated videogame has got to be a total idiot for allowing that to happen.

I'm so sick and tired of those close minded and ignorant idiots blaming the games instead of the peopel responsible for those kids. :roll:

I really dont know what caused them to abuse such an animal since the are no animals in Grand Theft Auto series to abuse or whatever.

Young Boys Hang Kitten with Game Controller Cord After Playing GTA | GamePolitics

It is a terrible thing of what happened to the kitten and may the kitten R.I.P. :(

Those kids really need to seek professional help.

I agree. It's an exaggeration of what's in the game. There's no rape in the game. It's just their excuse to blame the game for their kids' actions. There's not even a thing involving hanging kittens in the game!

Those kids probably saw a video on YouTube or something.

Either way, it's all a matter of adult supervision. Don't blame the game. Blame the parents! :nono:

6 and 7 yrs old boys playing GTA on PS2 and hang the kitten after gaming? Blame on parents for let them playing the violence games like that. Not mentioned they failed to know which games meant for kids.

Back