Kitchen things, you can´t live without...?

MsGiglz said:
LOL at you guys..

Yeah I cant live without almost everything in the kitchen..

cutting board.. I dont like to make any stratches on the counter.. (because the baterica can live in eek)

hehe

Forget to add glass cutting board to prevent any stratches on the counter....
toaster...

Ouuccchhhh.... :giggle:

Gawd! you missed number one most important part of kitchen you can't live without.... it is a...

COOK!

I must have a cook around to run my kitchen!

diehardbiker65 said:
Gawd! you missed number one most important part of kitchen you can't live without.... it is a...

COOK!

I must have a cook around to run my kitchen!
Nah, the number one important part of my kitchen is the phone book with all the take-out restaurant numbers. ;)

I cannot live without a mircowave.
Mmmm, Cancer!

But recently I have discovered an alternative-- TOASTER OVEN. That is the best-- everything is crispy and warm! Instead of soggy and warm from the mircowave.

Fridge-- for its wonderful ability to make ice. I cannot live without ice. Imagine the world where you cannot have a cold tall glass of water... Nooooo!!!!!!!

It is like that movie Castaway-- the male character (Tom Hanks) who was stuck on an island for three years... when he returned to the civilizations, he munched away on a lot of ice and told a friend that he loved ice the most-- the thing he missed the most even though there was a lavish feast of lobster, fish, shrimps etc (which he got tired of because that was all he ate on the island).

[EDITED: A twist to this thread-- What can you live WITHOUT in your kitchen??
I can live without the electric "whipper". I am a good whipper myself. :naughty: I think I can live without microwave sometime...
I can live without a sink... I think. I am trying to remember from my camping trip. We did use a portable gas cooker, a pan to cook our breakfast, lunch et cetera which were just basically a burrito. Breakfast burriot, Lunch burrito.
We did learn a big mistake-- we didn't have tupperwave for those cans we opened. There were just two of us so we didn't eat all out from the cans... we felt stupid since now all cans are vulnerable to be spoiled et cetera.
THERE YOU GO!

I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TUPPERWAVE! NOT EVEN IN THE WILD OUTDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I MUSTT HAVE EVERYTHING or i will go INSANE, myself a chef love to cook anything.. I cannot live without this, a pizza or cookie stone, its like cookie pan but its stone. it doesnt burn on the bottom.its aa MUST or i will go :crazy:

Oakley_04 said:
I MUSTT HAVE EVERYTHING or i will go INSANE, myself a chef love to cook anything.. I cannot live without this, a pizza or cookie stone, its like cookie pan but its stone. it doesnt burn on the bottom.its aa MUST or i will go :crazy:
oh yea same here!!!! shyt!!! i love cook!!!!! ;)

TweetyBird said:
oh yea same here!!!! shyt!!! i love cook!!!!! ;)

same here, cant wait until tmw, me and Nozobo get our own place then i can coook anything i want, even cook in the nude :giggle:

Oakley_04 said:
same here, cant wait until tmw, me and Nozobo get our own place then i can coook anything i want, even cook in the nude :giggle:
sure u and nozobo are free nude anywhere in ur own place so no one can peek yall!!!!! :giggle:

Liebling:-))) said:
There´re list in kitchen, I can´t live without:

Dishwasher
Steamer (processor cooker)
Oven
Good sharp knives
Measuring cup
mixer
Electric blender

What about you?
Everything includes to make sure Coffeemaker and Wine Opener are right there at home or at the cabin!!! Cant live without a wine opener, LOL

Wildrose said:
Everything includes to make sure Coffeemaker and Wine Opener are right there at home or at the cabin!!! Cant live without a wine opener, LOL

Oh,,,, you remind me again about wine opener... We are wine lover...

of course we have coffeemaker but we can live without coffeemaker...

There's only three things I cannot live without in my kitchen (I'm the cook in the family... my wife is the baker).

1: A sharp chef's knife. Not only can u chop stuff with this thing, but you can also use it to mash garlic, scoop stuff from the cutting board onto the pan, etc..

2: My all-clad pots and pans. I don't know how I ever cooked on cheap pots and pans before because I remember my stuff always got overcooked/burned on those.. All-clad pans are expensive but they really make a when it comes to cooking.

3: 12 inch tongs. These are great for stirring, turning food in pan, and even tasting food as it cooks. The pair I have is about 7 years old and still works great.

-N

Back