Kinda over it?

ssumma

Reaction score
Ok, so i've been trying to find more friends (deaf or hearie I don't care), on this site, on other sites, in going out to group get togethers, etc.. I've had no luck. In the last place I met a gay deaf guy was at a Pride gathering, and he just said he doesn't like hearies (me) and ignored me the rest of the day, but talked to my other friend (deaf).. I know enough sign language to communicate basically, and I'm working on advancing my language skills, but it takes work for me, so everytime I meet a deaf person I do my best to pickup everything in the conversation. I know that I miss things here and there, but atleast I'm trying.

My questions is why is it so difficult to meet nice deaf gay guys to hang out with ?

Also, why do some people not like hearies (gay or straight doesn't matter), even though we know enough sign language to chat some.

.../End rant:giggle:

I used to date a hearing guy.. I have no problem to date hearing people..

You'll have to find someone, BUT you cant search for him.. Let it come to you.

I used to want to look for my lover until I gave up, few weeks later.. I wasn't expecting my ex was there with me..

Later on our lives are in different paths so we are still good friends..

anyway you get the idea.. Don't bother to look for him.. Go have fun while you can!

Back