Killing person(s)

Ant c5

Reaction score
We kill all the time: War, crime, etc. But, would we go to straight to hell? Mobsters kill, but they have an excuse of mostly "just business". Heck, we killed over 3000 Iraqi soldiers. Hitler, Stalin, killed.
My point? Are we excused for killing even if one of the 10 commandment says not to do so. Are our Iraqi Freedom Heroes going to burn in hell. Or is John Gotti in heaven.

This is a confusing world. Share your thoughts.

:werd: I agree with what you just posted about. I'm confused myself too, but I know God forgives everyone, no matter how bad our sin are. :dunno:

should I be excused and not be in jail for kill alot of flies?

i am chicken to kill my own borthers and even families.. but sad for another country dare to kill their own blood and flesh like exact in bible story of Cain and his brother abel, he did actuallu kill him for his weckness reasons!!! :dunno:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
should I be excused and not be in jail for kill alot of flies?

:lol: u are excused cuz flies is just a stupid incest :mrgreen: but this thread relates to killing people cuz of war is :crazy: lately :roll:

Yes.........if you have to kill even under the name of freedom - it still is murder

Originally posted by ChelEler
:werd: I agree with what you just posted about. I'm confused myself too, but I know God forgives everyone, no matter how bad our sin are. :dunno:
Same here I'm confused about it too. But do you really think God would forgive Hitler and Stalin ? :dunno:

Back