Kidnapped ca. woman found on side of road she was branded

This is an very unusual kidnapping , the woman was 'branded ' beaten up and had her hair cut off by 2 women.

Thinks it is either a hate crime or Gone Girl. Hmm..

I haven't watched Lifetime in ages. Recent reports suggest she may be a victim of human trafficking. I assume she was branded for it. Many victims of human trafficking are branded with tattoos and stuff. Human trafficking is out of control in San Diego for a long time.

I haven't watched Lifetime in ages.
I can't even remember the last time I watched Lifetime.

Recent reports suggest she may be a victim of human trafficking. I assume she was branded for it. Many victims of human trafficking are branded with tattoos and stuff. Human trafficking is out of control in San Diego for a long time.
That's a good possibility.

I do watch Lifetime when there's a good movie on (true story)...Not too often tho'.

are you serious?
Yes , Lifeline made a movie right after a woman was murder . I thought it was so disgusting of Lifeline to do this ! There are some very sick people that like watching movies like this I don't even get Lifeline on TV .

LOL...I don't think I'm a sick person...right now, there are movies relating to the Christmas spirit on Lifetime...., good for kids too. Before you judge other people...think before you speak....many TV shows air such movies as this. InvestigativeID and 20/20 do too....many other shows also.

LOL...I don't think I'm a sick person...right now, there are movies relating to the Christmas spirit on Lifetime...., good for kids too. Before you judge other people...think before you speak....many TV shows air such movies as this. InvestigativeID and 20/20 do too....many other shows also.
How does she know what' is or isn't on a channel she does not get? :hmm:

Back