Kid Rides Giant Python

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kid Rides Giant Python

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZwTFWyI4Ho&feature=fvst]YouTube - Kid Rides Giant Python[/ame]

*goose pump* :cold:

The little is sure lucky he didn't get bitten by the snake.

I would not want a snake that big in my house, let alone laying on the floor with my child! Ugh!!

I clicked on the vid expecting to see some extreme stupidity. You know, a small child annoying a large, powerful animal, placing both at risk of injury. I must say, though, I am amazed!

The snake was extremely relaxed. Granted, that's only a short clip of the child and snake, but the snake showed no stress, no aggressive posturing or anything. Completely relaxed body posture, even with the child sitting on it.

Sometimes life surprises you.

The snake probably thinks she's the mother of the little boy. The boy and the snake bonded since he was a little baby so it's not surprising that the snake wouldn't attack the little boy.

I don't mind having Python in my house as long as it doesn't sqeeze anyone to death. :rofl:

I've ridden on big Galapago Turtle around the small oval "track" at Kansas City Zoo (Swope Park Zoo) when I was very young. Its head was as big as my head :rofl: They no longer have it today. I guess liabilty issue when if Turtle bit kid.

CAtty

Interesting! That's unsual to see a snake and a kid bonding.

Back