Kia Forte LX

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
I know I already started a thread but, I wanted a new one about this car and what is your opinions or does anyone have it? Do you think it would be a good reliable car? I am a nanny and need a bigger car then what I own know which only seats two. Let me know your opinions please.

San Antonio 2011 Kia Forte San Antonio TX 2011 Kia Forte LX For Sale in TX

They've come a long way since the earlier models and I am buying new with their warranty which seams good for up 60K on most and 100k miles on power train. I still would like it. It's the least expensive car I can possibly afford.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

authentic said:
KIA stand for Killed In Action.

Never buy KIA.

You didn't say why you don't recommend Kia? Any stories about it?

Buying a new KIA is fine. They have come a long, long way.

Google "Warren Brown" and "KIA" and see if you can find his statements on it. He is the auto writer for the Washington Post. Fairly recently (within the last several months) he did a review of a KIA and was really singing its praises, both as compared to what the brand used to be and as compared to other cars in its price and size class.

Kia has bad history of engine problems. I would recommend Chevrolet Cruze.

Bad recommend. I saw it that it got failed valve body transmission and only 6k miles on it at the dealership. :aw:

I just googled and holy shit.

GM has announced a recall running along with the first one that pertains only to Chevy Cruze sedans with an automatic transmission. This second recall, which affects 120,295 Cruze sedans, is based around the proper installation of the transmission shift linkage.

GM recalls the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze for steering, trans issues

That's another problem.

Back