KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken?

There was one thing that I really miss... Chicken Littles!

Yep, mini chicken sandwiches. No, I'm not talking about Snackers. These are smaller and tastier!

They were around during the late 80s... 40 cents each! If they were 50 cents each today, I would order a dozen! :)

OMG, I totally forgot about the Chicken Littles until you mentioned of it. I remember it very well and you're right, it does tastes good! It'd be nice if it was back on the menu. If it were on the menu, it probably would be awesome to get the dibs on it! ;)

After the family sold the restaurant chain to a large company (PepsiCo), they have very little association with the state of Kentucky, so that was probably one of reasons why they shortened it to KFC. Yes, KFC is still headquartered in Kentucky (Louisville) under Yum! Brands, but it is not the same it was decades ago, even after Col. Harland Sanders died.

I agree, It was just not the same after Col. Harland Sanders died. He was the icon of KFC.

Yum! Brands also owns A&W, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, KFC and Taco Bell.

KFC is easier to use than the whole Kentucky Fried Chicken, but I certainly remember when that was it's name. I also think the food was better years ago.

I don't really care whatever they call it and they can have it. I'm not crazy about KFC anyway. I just rather buy fried chicken from grocery store or some other restaurant that offers them. KFC tastes kinda nasty, so I don't go there anymore for a long time.

Probably cheaper to put up sign for KFC instead of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Whole idea is probably to save money.

two things i *love* about kfc are their biscuits and mashed potatoes with gravy. yum! :D

In NZ on commercial advertise on TV called KFC "Kiwi For Chicken". Even though the history of KFC is from USA "Kentucky Fried Chicken". :)

I only prefer to call it KFC.

A month ago, my friends and I went to KFC and we ordered our foods. They are worse. We decided not to go there again because foods taste terrible.

We don't have Kentucky Fried Chicken here but only one I saw at big city which is one hour away from my hometown...

I am not crazy about KFC but I let my boys tried when we were in England... they don't like and said that it's too grease... :barf:

many million black people who loves KFC chicken im tell ya

and also im warned about overweight people must careful to eat chicken not too much! but i do eat KFC sometimes not lots! but my mom forces me to eat KFC because of my weight worried getting up more but im not going KFC anymore i told my mom many times that ENOUGH!

I prefer to call KFC, their food isn't good as in 80's and 90's.

Back