Kevbo's chickies

Originally posted by Freaky
If Kevbo post a picture of himself smiling a genuine smile... The Charlie's Chickies will make him the next Charlie!!! ;)
I'm in red shirt.

Attachments

• kevbosean.jpg
    kevbosean.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 137
Re: Re: Kevbo's chickies

Originally posted by ChelEler
I'll give it a shot and see what your answer is to my application: :mrgreen:
You have been on a waiting list.

Originally posted by kevbo
I'm in red shirt.

:roll: u called that smile..ohh that amazed me.. my eyes has been blinded by that smile.. Pleaseeeee.. I called it :twisted: smirk cuz u have something up in ur sleeves.. :lol:

ummm Notice that kevbo is being desperate to have chickies in his clubs but nobdoy want to be part of his club

Wow, kevbo! Good one... hehe... like the glasses and the smile!

Think it'll be unaniamous if you are the only applicant by Friday, then you're our Charlie! ;) Now, don't go scaring other boys from not applying!

Originally posted by Liza
Wow, kevbo! Good one... hehe... like the glasses and the smile!

Think it'll be unaniamous if you are the only applicant by Friday, then you're our Charlie! ;) Now, don't go scaring other boys from not applying!

:laugh2:

I wasn't even aware that the Charlies Chickies were looking for a Charlie. I thought it was the other way around.

sorry kev! I wld have to put that application aside. I am teddy's chick and that label is gonna stick on me for a long time :thumb: good luck reviewing all the applications ull get.

((but here's a hint: don't ask for bra sizes, that might be a turn off for those girls who would want to apply))

walk up to kevbo and show :deal: the lawsuit against kevbo for break the trademark's law !!!

1. Name: TommyGirl

2. Age: 77

3. Bra size: 34 AA

4. Do you have a crush on me? YES

5. Why should you be my chick? because...

:mtgreen:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
1. Name: TommyGirl

2. Age: 77

3. Bra size: 34 AA

4. Do you have a crush on me? YES

5. Why should you be my chick? because...

:mrgreen:

:roll:

Guess that he isn't really pepe with chicks in this thread!

*Roared with laughter!!*
0-3.gif

Originally posted by kevbo
If you want to be my chick, you gotta fill out an application.
(no male allowed!)

Here's an application...

1. Name: Vice

2. Age: 21

3. Bra size: -AAA

4. Do you have a crush on me?: Yes I do big time

5. Why should you be my chick? Because I had been in your dream for long time now :)

:booty::whip:

JUST KIDDIN i am not fuckin gay

Back