Kerry vs Bush

C

CrazyMomma

I don't know where to start this thread.. :ugh:

I don't understand.. Does Kerry want us to pay $50.00 dollars to him to help him win.. Hell no I am not paying him or anyone.. I am keeping my $50.00!

I am independent and I am not voting for anyone...

Attachments

• Bush.JPG
    Bush.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I don't know where to start this thread.. :ugh:

I don't understand.. Does Kerry want us to pay $50.00 dollars to him to help him win.. Hell no I am not paying him or anyone.. I am keeping my $50.00!

I am independent and I am not voting for anyone...

So, you don't care if Bush or Kerry win?

I'm sure there's another way in ousting Bush from office and electing Kerry or other candidates into office.

Hey I donate $ to the Kerry campaign as much as I can afford. After all Bush campaign collects more $ from the FAT CAT rich than Kerry does.

http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/releases/pr_2004_0616a.html

KERRY CAMPAIGN BY THE RECORD-BREAKING NUMBERS:

$145 million: Total received to date, shattering non-incumbent Bush’s 2000 record of $115 million
Over $100 million: Total raised by Kerry campaign during 90 days of March through May 2004
$44 million: Total raised at JohnKerry.com in 2004 through the end of May
800,000: Number of contributions to John Kerry in 2004
Over $9 million: Total raised in May at JohnKerry.com
90,000: Number of contributions in May at JohnKerry.com
$108: Average contribution to JohnKerry.com
$31 million: Total raised from direct mail and phones in 2004 through the end of May
$10.8 million: Total raised in May from direct mail and phones
141,000: Number of contributions in May from direct mail and phones
3: Number of months in a row in which Kerry tops Bush in fundraising
45: Number of million Kerry out raised Bush by during 90 days of March through May 2004

Besides it costs a LOT of $ to run a campaign no matter if your Kerry or Bu$h. My 50.00 to Kerry along with 800,000 other Kerry fans does make a difference between winning and losing an election.

I am waiting to find out what are the pros and cons between Bush and Kerry? I am more openly mind and I am not voting for anyone, I really don't care who is the president of the United States. Tell me about Bush's plans and tell me about Kerry's plans? What are the goals and plans in the US would changes?? Would the job economy would go down or up? I like to hear more about it.

Feel free to explain?? :dunno:

:ugh:

Back