Kanye West Makes a Fool Out of Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an off-the-record remark while chatting with reporters before an interview, so it wasn't meant to be "presidential". He's right, though. Jackass is a great word to describe Kanye. Hopefully, hearing the president say that about him will bring Kanye down a notch like South Park did recently.

Ha ha True. I am still not used to seeing him said that if he's off-duty president, but I know he is still a president. I can see that He is more of chumming lately to be around people. Nothing's wrong with it.

Good for Obama and boo to Kayne!

What's the photo of?

It is a picture of a half bear half shark being held on a leash by Obama on a river with a caption saying "Nooooooooobama!"

20090918.jpg

It's from a comic called Ctrl+Alt+Del

New Perks for Modern Warfare 2 (a sequel to a WW2 first-person shooter called "Call of Duty." The sequel is based on near-future operations surrounding the concept of nuclear terrorism, based on the Iraq War and the ongoing conflict in Russia's Chechnya and Georgia.)

First panel is:

a picture of a helmet-less soldier with an M16 screaming in pain while surprised while there was a knife in his behind by someone below him.

Caption: None for me, thanks-- Posthomously stab players at attempt to teabag you.

*Teabagging in an online game is the act of humping someone's corpse... in real life, that would be sitting on someone's face, rubbing your crotch in their face.

Second panel is a picture of Robo-cop with a haze of smoke or dust behind him.

Caption: Murphy's Law-- After a kill streak of 30, become Robo-Cop (based on "invincibility" idea from the old Doom games)

Third panel is captioned "From the West: Call in a Spotter." It's a picture of Kanye West in black t-shirt, and shades holding a mic, kneeling beside a sniper with a M24 rifle. Both people are behind a destroyed wall.

There is a speech-bubble from Kanye saying "Yo sniper, I respect your decision, imma gonna let you finish, , but that dude over there is the best target of all time! Of all time!"

Also the Obama-Bear picture...

The leash is not a leash. It's a plastic blue light saber. It's parodying a Star Wars's scene. I forgot which one it is.

I'm still trying to figure out how Kanye West fits into War and Political News.:dunno2:

I'm still trying to figure out how Kanye West fits into War and Political News.:dunno2:
I am referring to a manga called "Monster"
Obama called him a jackass for cutting in front of the line. You see, because Kanye West demanded immediate medical attention for his cold sore, a small child was denied surgery and sadly passed away in what could had been a successful live-saving brain surgery.

So, it's political alright. Especially if we don't know if that child would be a genius, or another Hitler.

Medical rationing at its best at the disposal of celebrities!

I am referring to a manga called "Monster"
Obama called him a jackass for cutting in front of the line. You see, because Kanye West demanded immediate medical attention for his cold sore, a small child was denied surgery and sadly passed away in what could had been a successful live-saving brain surgery.

So, it's political alright. Especially if we don't know if that child would be a genius, or another Hitler.

Medical rationing at its best at the disposal of celebrities!

:rofl2: That has to be the most creative and wonderfully sarcastic post I have ever read!:laugh2:

That's what I was wondering too! A moderator moved it to here... I think it was because it was amalgamated with someone who posted about Obama's comment in this forum.

I posted my thread in Current Events... not War & Political.

That's what I was wondering too! A moderator moved it to here... I think it was because it was amalgamated with someone who posted about Obama's comment in this forum.

I posted my thread in Current Events... not War & Political.

I thought it had been changed! Or I was loosing my mind, one of the two!:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back