Just wanna introduce myself to alldeaf

Bladeordie

Reaction score
Hi Ya' all

I've heard about alldeaf for a quite some time and read the posts, but never really get myself resigster to become member of alldeaf, But Heck! I'm here now!

I grew up in Illinois for a long time, now I'm current living northwoods, Wisconsin that's not a real name of town, It's just the quote to get the idea where I am really living in surround of woods everywhere, no cities, no traffic, one cop, and all so quiet and peace life style. I know I am :werd:

People were asking me if I ever miss deaf community and communicate with deaf people, and I told them, "Yes I do miss deaf community but I love where I am living, I do visit deaf friends once in a while. I'm too busy with my life out here doing a lot of stuffs.

I do ride atv, snowmoblie and I do a lot of activies as well snowboard, inline, hiking, swimming, and a lot more to do where I am living. You can ride atv or snowmoblie to gas station, to some places like its a vechile.. LIfe's soo SWEET!!! :thumb:

I know some people from alldeaf, I am sure some people might will realize and going to ask who I am really am..

If you any people out there know me, private me if know who I am *grins*

Ohh right... that's going to be hard to figure that out I'll throw in few more things about me... I am Female, and age of 28.. have a family to raise as well, But heck I am still being a Kid and a mom at the same time which is nothing wrong with that, beacuse I am still enjoying my life at the same time doing a lot of stuffs above.

Have a good day!! You guys can ask me anything if wanna to know.. :wave:

Hello &
14.gif

Bladeordie said:
Hi Ya' all

I've heard about alldeaf for a quite some time and read the posts, but never really get myself resigster to become member of alldeaf, But Heck! I'm here now!

I grew up in Illinois for a long time, now I'm current living northwoods, Wisconsin that's not a real name of town, It's just the quote to get the idea where I am really living in surround of woods everywhere, no cities, no traffic, one cop, and all so quiet and peace life style. I know I am :werd:

People were asking me if I ever miss deaf community and communicate with deaf people, and I told them, "Yes I do miss deaf community but I love where I am living, I do visit deaf friends once in a while. I'm too busy with my life out here doing a lot of stuffs.

I do ride atv, snowmoblie and I do a lot of activies as well snowboard, inline, hiking, swimming, and a lot more to do where I am living. You can ride atv or snowmoblie to gas station, to some places like its a vechile.. LIfe's soo SWEET!!! :thumb:

I know some people from alldeaf, I am sure some people might will realize and going to ask who I am really am..

If you any people out there know me, private me if know who I am *grins*

Ohh right... that's going to be hard to figure that out I'll throw in few more things about me... I am Female, and age of 28.. have a family to raise as well, But heck I am still being a Kid and a mom at the same time which is nothing wrong with that, beacuse I am still enjoying my life at the same time doing a lot of stuffs above.

Have a good day!! You guys can ask me anything if wanna to know.. :wave:

yeah i know you :P

:wave: :welcome: Bladeordie to Alldeaf and I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us on this forum. Have fun posting,.

bbnt said:
tell us, is it true that oldnavygirl was born a male?

bbnt, u must have missed picking on me,, its been a long while not hearing from you!! :nana:

Welcome to AD. enjoy your stay.. I, Too love going Atving.. and i also live in small town :D yet.. not allowed to go atv to gas station here... o well but there's snowmobiles allowing *grins*

i'm now thinking of living somewhere north minnesota or northwest Wisc.. where i can go atving anywhere! right now i just pull my atv to trails, small towns, etc.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Bladeordie! Looks like any weather will do for you, do you have any preferences since you mentioned ATV and snowmobile as leisure activities to do, is it summer or winter? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Blade,

Welcome to the AllDeaf... and Enjoy your Stay! :)

TOF

Nope, I am not fan of Green Bay.. I dont have any favorite football team and dont watch football, But play football for Fun Oh HELL yea!!!!

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Bladeordie! Looks like any weather will do for you, do you have any preferences since you mentioned ATV and snowmobile as leisure activities to do, is it summer or winter? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

I love all 4 seasons, I dont have any preferences..

Aloha from Hawaii! Wish you was here! Enjoy your AD forums with us

Hope you will enjoy your threadings and postings with us and want to hear your message real soon and I am originally from illinois born in Jacksonville,Illinois and graduated from ISD class of 1983 :cool: Where you come from school?

Welcome to AD, Bladeordie. Hope you enjoy the threads within this forum and meeting new friends. :)

Back