Just Therory of Secinces(sp?)

A

AngelWolf

Hello every1!

(Whoever doing this thread cares of this Alldeaf... I do not know if that is right place for this thread...so if wrong place pls do move other! Thanks)

Umm let see if I can explain and hope u all can undy on my sort of english! LOL

Anyway, here are some questions (maybe 2 or 3) that I want to know if that is fact or not! U see my state deaf friend been telling me abt it which I refused to believe her!! But said it was just her opinion!

Alright...here below questions:

Q: True or False: Is that right that Astronauts that has been launch so many times over the yrs in the past, caused the earthquakes all the time???
(To me it was the plms of "Warming Global" that cause all kind of weather but does that include earthquakes as well??)

Q: Lunar Elcipes (moon behind earth at nite), caused that earthquakes as well?? Is that True or False? (To me I doubt that at all!!)

So would love to hear from ur input in this so we can learn all abt it....I think sometimes we cannot know abt this thing but if u have heard anything like that somehwere pls give me some links abt it too then I will know if that is true or not cuz I been trying to find but cannot find any answer to how she knows abt it! So wanna some input from all of u...that would helpful to know and understand this theory...which we may not know.....right???????????

I hope u guys and gals understand this! LOL

Thanks!

Actually earthquakes are caused by the earth itself. Not by Astronauts or the moon.

Causes of Earthquakes

Most earthquakes are causally related to compressional or tensional stresses built up at the margins of the huge moving lithospheric plates that make up the earth's surface (see lithosphere). The immediate cause of most shallow earthquakes is the sudden release of stress along a fault, or fracture in the earth's crust, resulting in movement of the opposing blocks of rock past one another. These movements cause vibrations to pass through and around the earth in wave form, just as ripples are generated when a pebble is dropped into water. Volcanic eruptions, rockfalls, landslides, and explosions can also cause a quake, but most of these are of only local extent.

You can just google up the information about earthquakes..

darkangel8603 said:
by the way, its spelled science, also therory is spelled theory..

Thanks for correction me, smile!

By the way abt what u said other first one, I plan on doing that in google but I also like to hear from ppl's input abt it... again thanks!

darkangel8603 said:
Actually earthquakes are caused by the earth itself. Not by Astronauts or the moon.

Causes of Earthquakes

Most earthquakes are causally related to compressional or tensional stresses built up at the margins of the huge moving lithospheric plates that make up the earth's surface (see lithosphere). The immediate cause of most shallow earthquakes is the sudden release of stress along a fault, or fracture in the earth's crust, resulting in movement of the opposing blocks of rock past one another. These movements cause vibrations to pass through and around the earth in wave form, just as ripples are generated when a pebble is dropped into water. Volcanic eruptions, rockfalls, landslides, and explosions can also cause a quake, but most of these are of only local extent.

You can just google up the information about earthquakes..

Yeah, what they said.

Yes, you can use search engines such as google to "google-up" more info on earthquakes. I'm not an authority (knowledgeable) on earthquakes, but I have been told that all the earthquakes that have happened so far, we have not seen the end of it yet. How strong the future quakes will be is yet to be seen.

More than 20 years ago, I overheard that an earthquake stuck another country was started when a very deep hole was dug up in the ground. I don't know how big or how deep, but I understand that when rocks deep underground are disturbed or moved, it forces other rocks to move or shift positions which causes earthquake. I really don't believe that theory myself, but I'm open to facts. The more myths are replaced by facts the better we understand how things actually happen. We don't need to spend so much tax dollars to go to Mars or Jupiter to find out. We can learn it here. :popcorn:

That what I want to know and I knew that what I though too!! I have had read abt earthquake a lot but yet my friend think it was that caused by astornauts!! Oh please! Been agurement with her a lot but she refused to belive that! Oh well let her be anyway! So thanks for input abt earthquake!

Rickcares said:
"...I overheard that an earthquake stuck another..."

Oh I misspelled the word "struck" and typed "stuck" instead. It's supposed to be the word struck. :Oops:

Astronauts and the Moon does not cause earthquakes.

Back