Just so people know

I know you already know this ... Don't use propane stoves and heaters indoors. We had a lady and her son die when she used one in her house.

Several people have propane heater and stoves built in their homes.

Clarify what you mean by "dont use propane stoves indoors" I am thinking you mean with poor ventilation.

be careful... trees are going down everywhere... theres a lot of wet snow... wish it was not as wet of snow... the roads... complete slush.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
n8825246_37021009_3738.jpg
Heh, heh. I have the same cammies--great for SC but not snow country. :lol:

Weird winter. It's even going to snow here today. Good luck!

Several people have propane heater and stoves built in their homes.

Clarify what you mean by "dont use propane stoves indoors" I am thinking you mean with poor ventilation.

I heard on the news someone lost their power and where grilling food outside and had the grill too close to their house I think someone was killed in the fire.
I missed the last part of the story.

please be safe & careful. hope you have everything ready just in case.

we'll miss you :)

I didnt know that one. i need to google it up sooooon.

edit: ohh how did they die? THought they would be ok to use inside as long as you are there with it but heaters i dont know lots of people use heaters inside the house while they go to beds.

carbon monoxide

Heh, heh. I have the same cammies--great for SC but not snow country. :lol:

cammies? interesting term. never heard of that one.

I call it BDU.

=)

I'm safe and warm. Internet was out for about 12 hours. I'm expecting more internet outages.

Last week I was out of power for about 19 hours... so I understand that... my power has gone out 2x today... and internet 4

Very weird winter! I live Canada's 9th snowiest place (179+ days snow every year) and we have no snow yet. Knock on wood!

Alert Bay, Nunavut, have 306 days snow per year.

YUCK!!!!!

When I live Sydney, Australia, 0 days. Like this.

Back