just saying hi. again.

Tribaltalon

Reaction score
anyway, i dont even know if any of my friends still read this, i'm just really bored and figured i'd hop back on here, havent been on this in like 2 years. but anyway, i live in Temple, Texas now, i'm a guy and it would be kind of cool to meet some deaf people around my age, i'm almost 22, i'm not fluent in ASL, as my grammatical skills probably show, i'm considered by most to be hard of hearing, i have a cochlear implant which helps me hear quite well, i can communicate on the phone and talk to people, but i am profoundly deaf. so yeah, hi folks. :thumb:

to make this post sort of interesting, i'm adding a pic of me and another deaf skydiver, Fred Goebel that was taken a year or so ago, at skydive houston. i'm in the green.

269.jpg

:wave: :welcome: back to AllDeaf Tribalton!!!! I hope you will enjoy your return back to AllDeaf and meet old friends again.
The picture of you and your friend skydriving is so beautiful!!!! How long have you been doing this? You look like a pro at it.
Happy to have you back, have fun posting!!!

i was doing it for about 2 years, but decided to take a break, got to be too expensive for me right now while i am in college. i have about 150 jumps or so. thanks for the welcome

Back