Just purchased a XBOX360

Purchased the $199.99 arcade system last Saturday. Good deal so far. Enjoying Grand Theft Auto 4. Thinking about getting more games and upgrading to a pro version of XBOX360 someday.

The New Xbox Experience (NXE), set to launch on November 19, will require a hard drive and 128MB of memory, but for those who own an Xbox 360 but not a hard drive, Microsoft may be able to help.

The software giant this week announced a memory upgrade program that will allow consumers who purchased the newly discounted Xbox Live Arcades to get in on the NXE.

Eligible Xbox 360 Core owners can get a free 512MB memory card or a refurbished 20GB hard drive for $19.99. Arcade owners are eligible for the refurbished 20GB hard drive and three months of Xbox Live for $29.99.

How do you know if you're eligible? Visit Xbox.com, input your serial number, and Microsoft will let you know whether your Xbox is ready to level up.

You might want to try to get those special price for $30 dollars for 20GB and 3 months of Xbox Live. That's cheap!

I wonder how much memory it takes for the NXE. I only have like 3.9GB left of free space in my hard drive. 20GB hard drives are totally worthless.

I wonder how much memory it takes for the NXE. I only have like 3.9GB left of free space in my hard drive. 20GB hard drives are totally worthless.

Less than 128 MB.

Did you try delete any demo, tv shows or useless arcade to make more room?

Less than 128 MB.

Did you try delete any demo, tv shows or useless arcade to make more room?

Yes I did. I've downloaded Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox orginals took up about 5GB of space ugh. Next time I'm sticking to discs instead.

Yes I did. I've downloaded Ninja Gaiden Black from Xbox orginals took up about 5GB of space ugh. Next time I'm sticking to discs instead.

Oh, that alot, I have Burnout 3 and it was 3 GB.

I like Burnout 3, had been played on PS2 in 4 years ago and graphic looks much better on Xbox than PS2 does.

Oh, that alot, I have Burnout 3 and it was 3 GB.

I like Burnout 3, had been played on PS2 in 4 years ago and graphic looks much better on Xbox than PS2 does.

Heh yeah most Xbox games look better than PS2 games due to larger graphical power and such.

I have Burnout Dominator for the PS2 and I totally love it. I might download Burnout Paradise on PSN with trophies support someday.

Heh yeah most Xbox games look better than PS2 games due to larger graphical power and such.

I have Burnout Dominator for the PS2 and I totally love it. I might download Burnout Paradise on PSN with trophies support someday.

I have Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360 and it's great game ever with new free roam around city, there's no locked area to across and there's few expansions to add motorcycle and night cycle.

Yup, PS2 has slower CPU and moderate GPU, make PS2 looks cheap console and Xbox has fairly powerful CPU in console and decent graphic chipset, make Xbox looks like PC games.

I have Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360 and it's great game ever with new free roam around city, there's no locked area to across and there's few expansions to add motorcycle and night cycle.

Yup, PS2 has slower CPU and moderate GPU, make PS2 looks cheap console and Xbox has fairly powerful CPU in console and decent graphic chipset, make Xbox looks like PC games.

Yep wish Xbox is still around alittle longer as PS2. :(

Yep wish Xbox is still around alittle longer as PS2. :(

Yup, it was Nvidia's fault to cease all GPU production then MS went screw up at this time.

MS need have contract with Nvidia to prevent any cease out and kill Xbox.

Yeah I also heard it has to do with the costs of Hard drives on the orginal Xboxs and that they cant keep production of the orginal Xbox at the same time with Xbox360.

Microsoft made alot of poor decisions. They should've stick with only one version that have the hard drive as the core version is completely worthless. It cost more for the company to keep track of all kind of versions with the Xbox360 so thats part of why the orginal Xbox was discontinued cause they cant keep on affording the production line of the orginal Xbox as Sony can.

Pathetic.

Back