Just purchased a XBOX360

BradB08

Reaction score
Purchased the $199.99 arcade system last Saturday. Good deal so far. Enjoying Grand Theft Auto 4. Thinking about getting more games and upgrading to a pro version of XBOX360 someday.

Congratulation on your new Xbox 360.

You could find many different games from 2005-2008 at Gamestop if your location offers it.

Have fun with Xbox 360

Why did you get arcade then consider of getting PRO? You'll waste about $200. :)

Congrats! See my Gamertag, add me!

I'm working on Grand Theft Auto: SA right now, so I rather finish that before heading to GTA:IV. Good luck though! I am also playing THPG at the moment, and rather finish that game before playing something else. Games these days are much LONGER to play...it's annoying. :-D

Why did you get arcade then consider of getting PRO? You'll waste about $200. :)

Congrats! See my Gamertag, add me!

I'm working on Grand Theft Auto: SA right now, so I rather finish that before heading to GTA:IV. Good luck though! I am also playing THPG at the moment, and rather finish that game before playing something else. Games these days are much LONGER to play...it's annoying. :-D

He could exchange it into Pro version within 14 days.

He could exchange it into Pro version within 14 days.

Oh really? How is this possible?

I'm happy with it. When I'm ready to upgrade, I'll give my current 360 to my brother and buy a Pro.

Oh really? How is this possible?

I'm happy with it. When I'm ready to upgrade, I'll give my current 360 to my brother and buy a Pro.

Yup, it's store policy, usually 14 days on date of purchase, you could have any chance to exchange into Pro version if needed.

I know that Pro version do included HDD and component cable.

Do you have a HDD? You would need one to save games on it. Your memory card that comes with the arcade doesn't hold too much, but is good for one game at a time at least.
I've heard of 120GB HDD's being used for sale at gamestop/EB games, but I personally find it unlikeley. I would expect to see 20 GB HDD's used. The Pro now comes with 60 GB, just so you know what to get for your money's worth.
I also would recommend checking out Gamefly.com and renting games and buying through them for very good deals. I currently use their 1-game at a time plan and am enjoying Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.

I've already said that when the time comes, I will upgrade.

Christ. Why do I bother posting?

You should try other games like Dead Rising, Prey, Halo 3 (obviously), Gears of War and Gears of War 2 coming this november.

I've already said that when the time comes, I will upgrade.

Christ. Why do I bother posting?

Says the guy with 'Progress' and Barack Obama as his avatar..

LOL. I'm merely suggesting and telling you your options and the best options. Maybe you misread my posts, which is to be expected here at alldeaf. No worries.

Well you could have scrolled up and seen my response about upgrading.

When my bro gets out of prison, I'm gonna give the 360 I have now to him and upgrade.

Okay...well I guess like LadySekhmet said, you just wasted $200 on an arcade version and your going to give it away to your brother once he's released from prison then buy yourself a better version?

No offense but your brother should've buy the 360 himself and you should've got the pro 60GB version for yourself at this point. The more money you save, the more you would be pleased about.

When my bro gets out of prison, I'm gonna give the 360 I have now to him and upgrade.

Sure, no problem, it's your decision, long as you happy with this plan.

You do realize I did see your response, and offered you options. Its not as if I called you an idiot for buying the arcade version. I think the arcade version is great for beginners or newcomers to the 360 expereince. Are you sure your reading comprehension is decent enough to post on forums? You seem to come off a bit.. off.

Why arcade version? It's like buying cheap burger from McDonald while Burger King, Five Guys, Hardee, or others offer big beefy burgers for good bargain.

Xbox HDD upgrades costs more than computer hdds. I can get 60 gb HDD for less than $50.

And I heard Xbox 360 can read the external HDDs via USB too just like Windows do.

Why arcade version? It's like buying cheap burger from McDonald while Burger King, Five Guys, Hardee, or others offer big beefy burgers for good bargain.

I lol'd. Seriously.
He'll upgrade when he wants. He said so like, 5 times, in a annoyed manner.. I think the Arcade is good for a person who is curious about how the 360 performs, if he likes it or not.

Back