Just on the way recovering from depression and loneliness

YanaYU

Reaction score
Hi everyone, how's everything going? I am a Chinese Coda and still on the way recovers from depression and loneliness, which partly comes from the childhood experience in a Deaf's family.

I know it's now just personality/psychological issue and I believe one day I can fix it. Maybe there are someone who are suffering from similar issues too in this forum, just want to encourage you and myself at the same time!

I don't want to get to personal on you, but what kind of experiences have you had in a family with Deaf parents that you feel contributed to your feelings of loneliness and/or depression. I'm sure there are some people who could relate, maybe I am one of those people. Glad to see that you are optimistic about your future emotions regarding the subject.

I sorry about your childhood it seems it all handle badly.i can relate to the depression and bad childhood in my case different reasons..Our childhood lays foundation for many things so try find a positive out of a negative is it possible to start self help groups

200.gif

Back