Just Joined Alldeaf

Redpip

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just stumbled across this website by accident while looking for information on my new hearing aids!
The aids I have are Phonak Naida S V SP which to my delight are excellent so far! I work for a project management firm in Ireland so meetings are frequent with clients & my old hearings from Widex were no longer up to the job due to wear & tear with my hearing dipping a little since my last audiogram!!!:rolleyes:
So needless to say, I am intrigued with this forum website & will be visiting/using it regularly as it has a broad range of interest which I will be contributing to with my expertise & interests.

Born deaf through Rubella/German Measles back in the 70's as was rampant in Ireland at that stage...I see it as lucky in a sense as could have been worse off compared to what I have seen what that virus could have done much more damage...so counting my blessings here!:angel:
So looking forward to "hearing" from ya all! :mrgreen::cheers:

Greetings and welcome. Do stick around and add your flavour here at AD. :cheers:

Hi ! I hope you recovered from your stumble when you found alldeaf ! :giggle: I found alldeaf when I was looking up about hearing aids too.

Last edited:
:) welcome, Redpip! My hub also had Rubella Syndrome and is excited about his new aids - Resound Enzo 7's. He is a techie-EE-background kinda guy. I'm hoh, glad you found us-

Back