just had 2nd CI done - Naida AB

xunixan

Reaction score
Hey all, well I just got my left (second) ear done with Advanced Bionic's, lined up for the Naida cochlear implant processor! Still in a lot of pain right now, getting some tinnitus, pain and dizzyness issues, but each day is getting better. Can't wait for activation, should be interesting to hear in both ears again!

I went with AB's new Naida CI, but it won't be given to me until the summer (Can), so in the meantime I'll be getting another Neptune.

I'm really looking forward to the new Bluetooth, RemoteMic, UltraZoom, and other features of the Naida!

My surgeon said everything went well, I'm glad it's over with.

Here's a bad camera photo of my ear so far:

20130402_012508.jpg

:wave:

Hey all, well I just got my left (second) ear done with Advanced Bionic's, lined up for the Naida cochlear implant processor! Still in a lot of pain right now, getting some tinnitus, pain and dizzyness issues, but each day is getting better. Can't wait for activation, should be interesting to hear in both ears again!

I went with AB's new Naida CI, but it won't be given to me until the summer (Can), so in the meantime I'll be getting another Neptune.

I'm really looking forward to the new Bluetooth, RemoteMic, UltraZoom, and other features of the Naida!

My surgeon said everything went well, I'm glad it's over with.

Here's a bad camera photo of my ear so far:

20130402_012508.jpg

:wave:
Congrats! I'll be getting the Naida CI when it comes out as well, but I get to keep my Neptune because my center does 2 processors.

I'm told I'll be getting it this summer, exciting hey! Keep us posted on when you get yours :)
My AB rep mentioned that I should expect up to a 55% improvement in hearing in noisy environments with the new UltraZoom Phonak tech.
Congrats! I'll be getting the Naida CI when it comes out as well, but I get to keep my Neptune because my center does 2 processors.

I'm told I'll be getting it this summer, exciting hey! Keep us posted on when you get yours :)
My AB rep mentioned that I should expect up to a 55% improvement in hearing in noisy environments with the new UltraZoom Phonak tech.

Well let us know if it works.

Back