just got vp-200

flyingace

Reaction score
I just got a Sorenson vp-200 installed yesterday, and the installer didn't have a black cable (I don't know what the name of it is) so I found one I had and the vp works just fine, but after he left I discovered that my TV (which is connected to cable) picture is messed up on several channels, including channel 3 which is what I use for the DVD player. (the vp is on channel 4) Since I watch DVDs more often than I'll use the vp, can someone tell me if this is something I'll have to live with if I want a vp, or if I can do something else?

I emailed the installer but have yet to hear from him. I'll email Sorenson if people here tell me to, I just want to know if other people have had this problem?

Does your tv include a/v (red audio/yellow video) ports?

Simple call Sorenson Technical support at 801-287-9403

Or E mail at vrssupport@sorenson.com

Or TTY at (866) 877-9826 M-F business hours

Or fax at (801) 287-0662

They are there to help you everyday.

Regards,
DHB

Does your tv include a/v (red audio/yellow video) ports?

not the TV, I was given a modulator. My 13" tv is a few years old.

I'll send an email to Sorenson, but like I said, I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

I'll send an email to Sorenson, but like I said, I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

I former worked for sorenson. I disliked modulator that s lots of problem that change video or tv tuner. You better buy other TV set built-in A/V ports. Got less headache.

Oh, that modulator could be defective, you could stop by radio shack to check it out and see if need replacement.

Reality, it is getting real cheap to get new tv than trying and hassle getting them fixed.

Oh, that modulator could be defective, you could stop by radio shack to check it out and see if need replacement.

Reality, it is getting real cheap to get new tv than trying and hassle getting them fixed.

Right! Modulator is not worth. look cheap new CRT TV set at Wal-Mart.

CRT TV, Chevy57? Didnt you know that small LCD TV's are cheap nowadays?

CRT TV, Chevy57? Didnt you know that small LCD TV's are cheap nowadays?

Well, CRT TV set is cheap price than LCD TV. 20" CRT TV costs between $100 and $150 for videophone only.

I think that she would need to buy a small LCD TV. Otherwise, she will need a digital converter for her TV which is a hassle to have all the plugs into the wall that produce more electricity. i.e. a videophone, a digital converter, a TV, a DVD player, and many cables. Just a LCD TV, a DVD player, and a videophone with three cables without the converter. Probably, your eyes would feel comfortable to see on the LCD TV than a tube TV. That's my suggestion.

You do not need a digital converter for the videophone. The videophone can be plugged to the RCA cable onto the LCD TV, if you should see my image of my new LCD TV in the other thread, you'll see why.

You do not need a digital converter for the videophone. The videophone can be plugged to the RCA cable onto the LCD TV, if you should see my image of my new LCD TV in the other thread, you'll see why.

Maybe, she wants to watch the TV with the converter.

I think I read your other thread, "I need a little help." It is quite funny, but good idea and interesting. You might want to install a bookshelf on the wall behind your LCD TV for your videophone.

Maybe, she wants to watch the TV with the converter.

I think I read your other thread, "I need a little help." It is quite funny, but good idea and interesting. You might want to install a bookshelf on the wall behind your LCD TV for your videophone.

I wish, buddy, but the house I live in is rented.

Well, CRT TV set is cheap price than LCD TV. 20" CRT TV costs between $100 and $150 for videophone only.

CRT is bad for your eyes. Lot people who own CRT for many years and end up get thick glasses.

Keep in the mind thick glasses is more expensive than LCD.

CRT is bad for your eyes. Lot people who own CRT for many years and end up get thick glasses.

Keep in the mind thick glasses is more expensive than LCD.

Ha Ha My glasses is expensive cost for progressive lens.

Back