Just got a new puppy

Celticty

Reaction score
Her name is Chewy. She is a 9 week old Pomchi. 3/4 Pomeranian and 1/4 Chihuahua.

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2681-chewy-013.jpg

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2680-chewy-012.jpg

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2679-chewy-010.jpg

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2678-sleepy-sleepy.jpg

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2677-sleepy-girl.jpg

celticty-albums-our-new-puppy-picture2671-chewy-001.jpg

Chewy? I would've named her that name, "Diva" that is on her collar. :lol:

Enjoy your puppy!

Cute! I have the pomchi too (see my albums), and she's my fave groovies girl :)

Thank you, I love her to death. Even though I got her for my wife for an early christmas present, she still prefers daddy :D

We got a puppy last year for Christmas and we still enjoy her. Your puppy is adorable! Watch out for all the chewing!!!

aww. sooo adorable and cute puppy.... :) my boyfriend wants another dog or cat -- crazy... lol

Aw, That is definitely a cute puppy!

It looks like you got a dog with a fun personality. :)

Oh Yes. She just wants to play play play. What is really cute is that we have two cats and the youngest is curiouse but scared of her. The other he just doesn't like her but he is slowly getting used to her. He would his at her and swat at her if she gets too close. What the cute part is that she will start barking at him when he hisses and growls at her. The other one gets chased by her while she thinks it is a game the other is running in fear lol.

How so cute. The pixs of her sleeping are just too adorable for words :)

Awww, a designer doggie lol! Too cute. :aw: They are all the rage these days. I'm kind of partial to Goldendoodles, myself. :)

So cute!!

Good Luck with the training and look out for the poops and peeing on the floor... shame shame...

:)

AAwww! GORGEOUS! I have problem here at my house with pets - I have very old cat (19 1/2 yrs), maltese poodle dog and cross-doberman dog. But now my neighbour moved away and left her cat behind....So he is at my house and we feed him, but he is TERRIFIED of big bouncy dog. He (cat) lives in cupboard downstairs for 6 weeks now, I can't find other home for him... Any suggestions how I can get him to become part of animal family?:(

Back