Just curious any Deaf or hard of hearing people work for T-mobile?

Mornie Atalie

Reaction score
I was just curious if any deaf or hard of hearing people work for t-mobile b/c alot of deaf people have them and there's a big market for that. I applied for a job with them. I'm hard of hearing and felt I could help out at t-mobile. I can sign and can help people with sk's and blackberry's. Just curious if anyone else works there?

I sorta of like did work for them. They do not directly hire people, 98% of people who work for Tmobile is really contractors. It is very risky because if you made mistake, they don't pay you a penny! You need a real deep pocket You also have to pay everything upfront and wait about 3 months to get money back plus commission, that is why it is very risky. One of huge supplier who had work with them went bankruptcy because they made mistake and Tmobile refused to pay a penny. So, working for Tmobile isnt bright idea.

Are you looking into T-mobile headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, or just a general chain offices in many metro areas in the US? I have not met any deaf people who works at the hqs.

I would simply forget that idea! Reason? They are paid by commission and if you break even one small cute rule, you lose money.

Here is how they "Work",

You need to buy device UPFRONT, say SK2 for 350 dollars each, then Tmobile gave you rules for you to comply. You are require to run credit check and they give you credit code, and *IF* you sold to the customer on terms according to the credit code, you get reimbrushed of 350 dollars plus commission, usually 25-75 dollars each (Approximately 3 months after the product is sold), depending on volume of sales. BUT say you sold to a customer with worst credit code at discount, that is violation of the salesman term, therefore you get NOTHING. So, you need to be careful when selling Tmobile products, and who you sold to customers, plus be prepare not to get paid for at lesat 90 days. Sucks isn't it? You betcha!

No I was looking work at one of their retail stores and be a salesperson.

I would simply forget that idea! Reason? They are paid by commission and if you break even one small cute rule, you lose money.

Here is how they "Work",

You need to buy device UPFRONT, say SK2 for 350 dollars each, then Tmobile gave you rules for you to comply. You are require to run credit check and they give you credit code, and *IF* you sold to the customer on terms according to the credit code, you get reimbrushed of 350 dollars plus commission, usually 25-75 dollars each (Approximately 3 months after the product is sold), depending on volume of sales. BUT say you sold to a customer with worst credit code at discount, that is violation of the salesman term, therefore you get NOTHING. So, you need to be careful when selling Tmobile products, and who you sold to customers, plus be prepare not to get paid for at lesat 90 days. Sucks isn't it? You betcha!

Wow it's Dog eating Dog world. I wouldn't pursue that. LOL Maybe hire a Deaf Mafia to go after customer w/ bad credit LOL kidding.

Catty

Back