Just A Love Struck Teen.

Estrapade

Reaction score
Well here I am, a 16 year old boy and completely love struck.
This is not you're typical teenage romance. (oh everybody says that don't they)
I know for a fact that I am going to marry this girl and that there is nobody else.

We are both hearing, so why am I coming to you? Because I am in love
with ASL. I am ASL 3, in the American Sign Language Honor Society and the ASL club. I also
frequent deaf gatherings (mall, bowling, various get togethers) and went to the Deaf Nation Expo.
I think American Sign Language is beautiful and I want to do this in the most beautiful way possible.

And I'm asking you, all deaf, to please help me get this love from a bunch of words caught up in a tongue
tied teenage body to a full visual and auditory experience.

I want to sign a song (lyrics attached) and send it to her.
So what am I asking of you all? Any suggestions, comments, translations of the song from English
to ASL (most important), would be GREATLY appreciated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UJXACKRMlw]YouTube - Nujabes - Eclipse (Feat. Substantial)[/ame]
here is the song for those who are HH.

:wave::wave: Thank you in advance. :wave::wave:

Oh yeah, and of course I'll upload it after completed for all of you to see!

Last edited:
Seems like a long time consuming project to do for a stranger.

Yeah, I figured as much. Just wanted to see if I could get a little helpin' hand. No worries though, with enough time and effort I'll be sure to make this happen. :)

Oh my goodness adorable! If this doesn't work out I want to marry you ... Just kidding!
But seriously that's cute.
I think I like this boy but I don't know....

This for things me don't say enough(more?),
Waiting for day two of us touch
Your lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you sooner
This for things me don't say enough(more?),
Waiting for day two of us touch
Your lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you sooner
you honestly believe me turn my back on you and leave my true love all alone in this cruel(bad or very bad?) world?
When every single solitary day Me do my best to secure a future for me and you girl
Cause(becuase) it IS all about you, It's been all about you
Seconds feel like(same/alike) millenniums(100yrs?) when me without you,
But my momma said there be days like(same/alike) this and ain't jack two of us can do that's the way life is.But been weeks since I felt your lips and me a fiend for my queen so me need a fix,Only for now me settle for these talks on the phone, But me cut my arm off for a moment alone,With the one that me cherish whether in Rome or Paris, Amsterdam or Japan, Please note that me thinkin' bout my baby as much as humanly possible, An' me know you're frustrated cause life has too many(too much) obstacles
This is for the things me don't say enough(more?), Waiting for the day two of us touchYour lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you soonerThis is for the things me don't say enough(more?), Waiting for the day two of us touchYour lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you sooner
My dear my dear my dear me know you're lonely An' me know very well that hard and hurts but there's no need to cry, Cause me will be home soon and there ain't no limit to the things that we goin' do,
Whatever you want name it(say it?) and me make it reality(real/true), To see my baby's face nothin' means more then that for me.This is far from flattery me ain't trying to impress you,truth is me miss you and me hurtin' internally(inside),Sometimes these long trips feel like eternity(forever), But they say distance makes the heart grow fonder,And in this case it's proven to be fact, So me be back like a T100.From blocks away you will see me comin',With the biggest smile you ever seen on my face,Cause even the toughest man on the planet needs lovin',There's nothin' tame the wild like a woman's embrace.This is for the things me don't say enough(more?), Waiting for the day we touchYour lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you soonerThis is for the things me don't say enough, Waiting for the day we touchYour lips to mine eclipse solar lunarI'll see you soon but me talk to you soonerFeels like it's been forever and me can't wait to see ya,It's like wit' Bonnie and Clyde, Tony and Maria, Romeo and Juliet, Akeem, Alicia.Basically inseparable and it's more then sexual(sexual passion?).Withstand every shell Tell me don't you like the sound of that?Got my heart racing an about to have a heart attackWantin' to be loved by you just you.Theres nobody loves you like me do And me ain't scared to show it but these feelings are hard to put into words and me a poet slash MCSo give me credit for expressing them because writin' this was more nervous then me ever beenI had to get it out for when me unable to sit wit' you,You have a little song that me wrote for you to listen to,So you know the way that you're missin' me me missin you.me wanna give you the world but for now me hope this'll do.

I did my best but I'm not that good I really ust put ideas and made basic changes. Somebody need to look at it, I'm only ASL2 and I'm not very good with translation.

I pretty much suck at ASL but think what you are doing is so sweet. Just keep in mind that someday a stranger will ask you to do them a big favor, and you may remember what a very generous AliMarMc did for you...and hope that influences your decision to help someone else.

Back