just a little reminder...

Grummer

Reaction score
301260_1797860926864_1850007952_1232659_395893073_n.jpg

You reminded me of my sweet baby, Cheyenne, who went to kitty-cat heaven 10 years ago. Still trying to get over losing her.:tears:

You reminded me of my sweet baby, Cheyenne, who went to kitty-cat heaven 10 years ago. Still trying to get over losing her.:tears:

I am sorry for your lost ! I will never get over losing my beloved Finlay!

I saw that on FB too and thought it was very cute.

Not a day goes by when I don't miss my 4 furgirls that have passed on. They were loved their whole lives.

I miss Pepper and Puppy!

Missing "Blossom"..."Daisey Mae"..."Sweetheart"... & "Buffy"....Now my dog "Anita", her love is unconditional....she's 4 years old.

Dogs lives are so short.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Some animals are really special. RIP my furry babies Sally and Roger. My current kitty is wonderful, too. Part of being an animal lover is learning to say goodbye when animals leave much too soon for us.

Hmmm so sad to think about all the pets I've had in my life. Jake the cat... and the dogs Beedi, Samson, Princess. All passed away.

Spike is still with me but he's getting a little gray on the chin.

They had a good life though, every single one of them! And that's what counts.

erm, yep memories are good, but really the whole point of this picture is about we need to love animals unconditionally (not just them to us) but while their lives are short we need to be really value them more than their behavour quirks/faults/ breed value in $$ commodity, as you see pets are really animals thats society ahs 'given you permission to keep' but market mentality and stringent (stupid) laws renders humans to forget that bit...

I loved Cheyenne with all her crazy faults: attacking my feet when I wore slippers, biting my big toe every morning to remind me it was time to feed her, tipping over her food bowl when she didn't like the food. Sitting on my chest and licking my chin when I had a fever. Trying to pry open my mouth when I ate peppermint. Running upstairs to tell me someone had broken into the house. Warning me that there was a fire. Sleeping under my arm when it was cold.

She was the best cat in the world; my world anyway. And I got her from an animal hospital where my sister used to work. She had seizures and her original owner wanted to put this 1 month old kitten down. My sister convinced the doctor on call to sign Cheyenne off as "dead" and Annie (my sister) put the 1 1/2 pound kitten in her pocket and walked out the door with her. Annie was the hero in that story. And Cheyenne walked into my heart and has remained there to this day.

My two cats were originally shelter cats. My hubby's boss and his wife adopted them. They had them for 3 years before the wife got cancer. When she died, the boss couldn't care for the cats and we got them. They are very sweet and loving.

Back