Just a idea!

Cassbugs said:
you know what??

he does look like George Clooney in a way...Not crazy about his movies but I def. love Richard...

wouldn't it be a trip if Taylor was in unfaithful movie instead of richard... I would die if he made that kind of movie....Taylor is a hottie-get goose bumps everytime I see him perform on american idol... :-o

I'm a member on american idol boards... if you want to check it out got idolonfox.com
They basically tell you what song Taylor will do or any other contesants.
If you want to go under dialidol.com it will show who will get voted off on weds night..... My mother is a HUGE fan of Taylors and she even cried when she heard that the radio broadcast wants to play Tays Music for worldwide.. Everyone is mailing at the radio station to make sure they will be able to play his music from "under the rader"..... They even called Tays room where he is staying at but he isn't answering the phone right away, remember tonight is american idol so he is getting his stuff prepared for tonight. Its "Roger Stewarts" night... So apparently they all will pick a song from Roger's album tonight... Just like they did queen last weeken.... Which he was AMAZING!!!! anyways you can go under that site and get more info... I can go on and on about it.. but I got to make this short since its american idol night... its almost 8:00pm so whoever is Tays fan please keep on voting.......

VOTE YOUR BUTTS OFF! Soul patrols Fans :) :)

:giggle: You mean this Taylor the Cop here AllDeaf? :naughty: ( oooOOO I will get other ticket from Taylor the Cop.) :D

CutePommie said:
:giggle: You mean this Taylor the Cop here AllDeaf? :naughty: ( oooOOO I will get other ticket from Taylor the Cop.) :D
TOO FUNNY-WISHED HE WAS!!!!!! :Ohno:

Going be 42 guy from New England. Oh (bleep) few of 40something here?! At least, I enjoys to read ageless threads here as finest deaf (and hearing) website.

I to am more than curious as to who this Taylor is, guy should be fined
for being so freaky sexy. :naughty:

ecevit said:
off topic but I wonder who the man in your avatar is , Taylor ?

I'm a huge fan of the TV Show NYPD Blue My avatar is of Dennis Franz, who plays Detective Andy Sipowicz on the show. I'm told we have a similar personality, and I get a ribbing from the guys at work when I need to dress up in the summertime and wear a tie with a short sleeved dress shirt (hey..I didn't know that was not proper etiquette)

To see what I really look like, go --HERE--

OK...back on topic ;)

Taylor said:
I'm a huge fan of the TV Show NYPD Blue My avatar is of Dennis Franz, who plays Detective Andy Sipowicz on the show. I'm told we have a similar personality, and I get a ribbing from the guys at work when I need to dress up in the summertime and wear a tie with a short sleeved dress shirt (hey..I didn't know that was not proper etiquette)

OK...back on topic ;)

AWW I think you are good looking Taylor! :kiss: :whistle:

Do you have a girlfriend? :naughty:

Taylor said:

OK...back on topic ;)

Thank you ,Taylor :)

CutePommie said:
Hey go bother on this haliwa's pm that you would like to met her as she is in the same state as you .... :naughty:

;)

She isn't too interested in me...could be because I'm hearing or because I'm a cop...not sure

Cassbugs said:
haha i love his dancing also. he's nuts but going to me famous one of these days..

on the soul partrol boards on American idol...

They called the radio station and going to play taylors music worldwide.

From his CD under the rader. ( think its how spelled)

I think its awesome!

GO SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!! HE ROCKS!! :whistle:
oh yea thats right!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Back