Jumping To Conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But dang.. leave RebelGirl alone!

Come on, debate, don't hate. This constant one-upmanship business is getting old and has no redeeming value.

Not really, no. It is not the same as "jumping to conclusions" because jumping to conclusions indicates that you have not been provided sufficient information to form a justifiable conclusion. In the case you are referencing, both sides of the story had been addressed, therefore my conclusion was an informed one.

So you know what exactly happened that day, btw were you there? no, you only read what the Media tells you even you THINK you have both sides of the story or the whole story...

Tousi said:
Tousi Come on, debate, don't hate. This constant one-upmanship business is getting old and has no redeeming value.

I don't have any hate in me Tousi either does RebelGirl only if you knew her so well...

Jeez! I don't want to see any fighting or bashing or war on All Deaf.

Eve, it would be best that you leave Rebel alone. It is HER opinions.

So I have no comments on this, because no one is damn 100% f*cking perfect!!! (so excuse my languages)

Come on, debate, don't hate. This constant one-upmanship business is getting old and has no redeeming value.

How come you always seems to jump right in the middle when it comes to your beloved Eve? This what I've been seeing a lot lately Tousi, Are you being some type of two face to people or what? What's your story here? :hmm:

Why don't you show it? Here, enjoy http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/38178-toddlers-temper-ousts-family-plane.html
I have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't feel it is appropriate for parents to subject others to their children's misbehavior in confined spaces (ie airplane, restaurant, etc.). That is my opinion and I am just as welcome to my opinions as you are to yours.
Not only that, I was able to base my opinion on this specific incident on input from both parties (airlines AND parents), so I feel I was able to reach an informed conclusion.

The parents had their say and I still felt that they did not handle the situation appropriately after viewing BOTH sides of the situation.

It makes no difference. Yes, you jump to conclusion in your thread because the medias says so and then label a child as spoil brat and negative mother´s discipline skill without think twice where temper tantrum come from.

That is not the same as "jumping to conclusions".

I consider the same.

This is not going anywhere. I have no choice but to lock this thread. :ugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back