july 4th

whoa, u must have a turbo bladder. it could burst ya up w/o turbo !

i guess i have to go up somewhere in mtns to find hillybillies to see if they have moonshines.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I will donate moonshine! :D

:shock: Don't you mean "Moonshine" by mooning at us, chickies, eh?! ;) If so, may we touch your shining ass, eh? :naughty:

Mizzdeaf and I are going to St. Louis Arch to watch the fireworks and do something down there. I am not sure yet ohh well.. I will find out more from Mizzdeaf what is gonna happen over there but I know we are going to St. Louis ARCH place to watch fireworks! :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
Mizzdeaf and I are going to St. Louis Arch to watch the fireworks and do something down there. I am not sure yet ohh well.. I will find out more from Mizzdeaf what is gonna happen over there but I know we are going to St. Louis ARCH place to watch fireworks! :)

That'll be farout!!! I have been to the Arch several times and LOVE it! Too bad that I haven't been in there during fireworks at night. :dang: Oh well. Heh. Have a blast!!!

Originally posted by ChelEler
That'll be farout!!! I have been to the Arch several times and LOVE it! Too bad that I haven't been in there during fireworks at night. :dang: Oh well. Heh. Have a blast!!!

Thanks!!! Will definitely take pics there if I could. If I could then perfect I will develop the pics and post the pics in the AD for everyone to see it hehe It would be beautiful! hehe :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
Thanks!!! Will definitely take pics there if I could. If I could then perfect I will develop the pics and post the pics in the AD for everyone to see it hehe It would be beautiful! hehe :)

:thumb: PLEASE DO LezArtist gurl!! i know i definately wanna see it!

I am going to take LezArtist (she is very curouis) to St Louis ARCH where fireworks will be at. I seen few times in St. Charles beside the river so now, I am going to see it beside the river again! I hope LezArtist will take good pics. :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
:shock: Don't you mean "Moonshine" by mooning at us, chickies, eh?! ;) If so, may we touch your shining ass, eh? :naughty:

The illegal whiskey is what I meant to talk about.

I am going to join Dreamykel along with her bf and one of their friend... they invited me to go probably Cheyenne Wyoming for camping starting leaving tmw morning so I'll be out until Sunday or Monday....

Originally posted by SilenceGold
The illegal whiskey is what I meant to talk about.

why it is illegal whiskey of moonshine ?? I do not get it ?? Please explain more clarify.

happyfourth.gif

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
why it is illegal whiskey of moonshine ?? I do not get it ?? Please explain more clarify.

happyfourth.gif

~ Sabrina

The production and sale of moonshine in America was illegal long before the prohibition act of the 1920s. Moonshine production was illegal mostly because of the dangerous ingredients often used in it and because of the federal government's insistence that no untaxed profit be made by its distillers. In Cocktail the author states that "the potent brew was usually made with corn and toxic ingredients &emdash; battery acid and rubbing alcohol &emdash; to speed the fermentation" (Cocktail ). However, after the advent of the Prohibition era, moonshine became widespread in an underground world of the rural South, much as it did in the urban Speakeasies of the 20's and 30's.

Today moonshine is still in production and is still very illegal. Areas of North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia (to name only a few) are the breeding grounds for the moonshine stills of the 90's. North Carolina journalist Martha Quillin says "ALE (Alcohol Law Enforcement) can't estimate how much liquor and brandy is made in Broadslab [a small town in North Carolina] each year, but the area is regarded as the key production site in the South's 'moonshine belt.' In 1995 agents seized a total of 800 gallons during raids in Broadslab: so far this year, 1351 gallons" (Quillin 6).

Originally posted by Sabrina

happyfourth.gif

~ Sabrina

alright, it is homemade illegal liquar. someone in 1800s started to make moonshine. it is now one of the most popular liquars in the world, but in usa it is illegal.

see this link how to make moonshine

in appalachian mtns there r still active that many hillybillies that make illegal moonshines. the fbi, marshalls, and cops are still hunting for moonshiners. it is nothing new.see this link.

did u know that those former and current nascar racers were high speed moonshine deliverers such as bill elliot, bobby allison, and other. the cops chased these racers in 1940 to 1980. see this link.
and see another link.

hope this helps u, sabrina.

p.s. i did dip a shot of moonshine. whoa !

Last edited:
Back