Joining the Fun - Ask Me

RDC_girl

Reaction score
Well since I like to follow the crowd, ask me anything!

Hmm...what if the crowd was heading for a cliff? :giggle:

Now it's your turn to let us know where your favorite place or spot has been and would you go back if you had the opportunity?

Also, if there was anyplace in this world you would like to go see and visit, where would it be and why?

Do you love animals, if so, what are your favorite animals (either domestic and/or wild)?

Heh...gonna beat another fella with this question--( :giggle: ) How tall are you?

~RR

Hmm...what if the crowd was heading for a cliff? :giggle:

Now it's your turn to let us know where your favorite place or spot has been and would you go back if you had the opportunity?

My favorite vacation was when my mom, sister and I went to NY! I had such a blast. We went to a Yankee game, checked out Tiffany's, central park... so many cool things.

We are going to NY again this year... August 18th. This year we are going to go to Coney Island, I am soooooooooooo excited!

Also, if there was anyplace in this world you would like to go see and visit, where would it be and why?

I would love to go to Australia, I want to see the Kangaroos :giggle:

Do you love animals, if so, what are your favorite animals (either domestic and/or wild)?

I LIKE animals, but not love animals. I like kittens the best, they are so cute

Heh...gonna beat another fella with this question--( :giggle: ) How tall are you?

I am 5'6, average for a girl :)

Back